Looking for a squadrons or Group to fly with.

I have played Elite a while ago and now I am looking to get back into it. I have 59 hours of play time but I have to learn again the fly because It's been a long time since I have played. This time I would like to join a group or a squadron so that I can play a while with. I played on my own but it was not much fun but now like I said, I am looking for a group to have fun and slam some people and explore as well.

I do have discord. I am from US with eastern time zone.

Thanks for reading my post and hope to play with you soon.

Hi there Commander Macgyver25

logo256.png
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the new home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.
We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever come to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players, and players in the US to boost our PS4 and Xbox divisions.
Perhaps you might like to find a home with us.

o7

Hey If your looking for Older Group to fly with 40+ then Join the casual crew...We don't have discord but we do have team speak...you can reach us at: casualcrew.ts3ip.com We also love to help new commanders get started.. Most of our commanders are from the US/CAN ..so you're bound to find someone to fly with. Hope to see you there.

Dex

Last edited:
If you're still looking for a squadron, come check out the Minutemen. Most of us are east coast US.

We're a federally aligned faction with an active BGS team. Here's our discord:

Top Bottom