looking for a wingmate

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

Greetings CMDR spencer1019!

We'd be happy to have you consider membership in AOD; we have many experienced players who would be eager to fly with you! We have players experienced in PVP, bounty hunting, trading, mining, BGS manipulation (we own 18 stations in 14 systems now), Thargoid hunting (bi-weekly group event), Guardian tech and exploration. As a group, we're anti-player murder and anti-player piracy -- we play as "the good guys." We work together, help our own and often lend a hand to others around the bubble in need.

For more information, check out our recruitment post or visit our clan website directly!

Fly safe CMDR!
o7

would just like to add the pilot has already joined the IMC. Could a moderator close this post

Just because he joined doesn't mean he'll stay, my friend. :)

Why would you try to close his thread and limit his introduction to other great groups?

Inara has hundreds of groups dealing with every play style in the game from light activity to complicated game play taking up your life and could end up divorcing your wife or your girlfriend leaving. If you want a friend I'm Hooplah in the game. If it doesn't work out we will move on still being friends. You decide. :)

Last edited:
Just because he joined doesn't mean he'll stay, my friend. :)

Why would you try to close his thread and limit his introduction to other great groups?
Because he has been with us since he posted and we have been helping him through and he has no intent to leave hence why I posted that at request.

Top Bottom