Looking for AX hunting group on PS4.

Good afternoon CMDRs. Would you be ready for another rookie when it comes to xeno-hunting?
Only did a few scouts so far but never any interceptors...and not in a wing either.
I'am currently sitting in Witch Head and could come over to Maia if that is still the plan.
Have a Type-10 Scout Hunter and a virgin Krait MKII with guardian Gauss and Plasmas waiting for the first mission.
Would be happy to join around 8pm ingame.
o7

Good afternoon CMDRs. Would you be ready for another rookie when it comes to xeno-hunting?
Only did a few scouts so far but never any interceptors...and not in a wing either.
I'am currently sitting in Witch Head and could come over to Maia if that is still the plan.
Have a Type-10 Scout Hunter and a virgin Krait MKII with guardian Gauss and Plasmas waiting for the first mission.
Would be happy to join around 8pm ingame.
o7
Yes mate the more the merrier! I would bring the krait personally but it is up to you👍

o7

Gents, sorry for not being able to join. Still no idea what went wrong.. Checked all my settings and got totally messed. Guess I need to learn first how to hook up with other players in game;) Left my Krait at Obsidian Orbital hoping for another occasion soon.

No probs mate, i aint the greatest at all that kind of carry on meself! Hope to hook up soon but not sure i will be on today, probably be tomorrow👍

o7

AXI event in honour of the founding aniversary today. If anyone wants to come hunt bugs, 20.00hrs gametime, meet at HR 1185👍

I believe HIVE and a few others are making an appearance, all welcome, roll up roll up😀

o7

Terra6790

Banned
Hi i love to xeno hunt! do open multicrews fighter tactics and alot of other mentoring but mostly im just there for the fun of grouping and bug hunt! i also do it regularly so if you ever need\want to gather up let me know! o7

Top Bottom