Looking for Multicrew Interceptor Action

Hi thargoid hunters, since I'm busy with expeditions atm and haven't had time to get into fighting interceptors yet, I'm looking for someone who can take me on a hunt in multicrew.
Just need a bit distraction from exploring :D
I could fly a fighter, or control turret flaks or something, doesn't really matter.
My timezone is the CET and usually I will be at expedition meetups from 18:00 to 19:00 IGT (ingame time). I'm playing on PC. My ingame name is Dr.Nagi.
I've done scout hunting before, but never interceptors so I'd like to help bringing down one of those, don't care which variant.
I know I could have gone to the AXI discord but posts here are a little more persistent^^ Can still do that tho.

Just contact me if you're interested and we can work out a time and place, o7 commanders.

what kind of ship do you have?

I would not reccomend multicrew because it limits you to only fighting with other people, and to be honest - multicrew just means you can't control your own ship. fighters are fine, but you can pilot them with NPCs. so maybe get someone you don't have to pay as much.

on the ship front, I reccomend something with good everything: either a dedicated AX vessel like the alliance four (T10 included) or something more akin to the FDL or Mamba, which allow you to outfit the maximum amount of AX weapons, as well as xenoscanners, AX shutdown neutralizers, and some shield boosters. the precise nature of your xeno loadout is, of course, up to you, but I reccomend at least one flak launcher to deal with the thargons. weapons that deal absolute damage are adviseable in your leftover weapon slots (stuff like guardian weapons, railguns, and PAs).

Hope this was helpful, also hope you find some interested parties (I'm not really up for it, I'm more of a researcher - strictly no xeno combat).

what kind of ship do you have?

I would not reccomend multicrew because it limits you to only fighting with other people, and to be honest - multicrew just means you can't control your own ship. fighters are fine, but you can pilot them with NPCs. so maybe get someone you don't have to pay as much.

on the ship front, I reccomend something with good everything: either a dedicated AX vessel like the alliance four (T10 included) or something more akin to the FDL or Mamba, which allow you to outfit the maximum amount of AX weapons, as well as xenoscanners, AX shutdown neutralizers, and some shield boosters. the precise nature of your xeno loadout is, of course, up to you, but I reccomend at least one flak launcher to deal with the thargons. weapons that deal absolute damage are adviseable in your leftover weapon slots (stuff like guardian weapons, railguns, and PAs).

Hope this was helpful, also hope you find some interested parties (I'm not really up for it, I'm more of a researcher - strictly no xeno combat).

No you understood me wrong. I want to join another commander on his/her ship and fly their fighters or man the turrets.

Top Bottom