Looking for new members

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
The Fellowship Galactic Expeditionary Force is seeking new members, we are currently based in a small system called G 69-11 and are looking for player(s) to join our faction:

We take part in most aspects of the game (we don't do pirating) and our members are more than willing to mentor if you wish to learn something new.

We have only been a PMF for a few months so do not have many systems or stations under our belt we are currently in control of 2, 1 x Station in G 69-11 and a outpost in LHS120. We have also just expanded in to a third system LP 292-66.

if interested give us a shout at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/158630884627610/ and say Salty sent you

y4mJ5yJdDwWSmPNrCTejV8qdVdxbBw2zUShZdYFCPCNq8ZM3i8hLHWkhOwlR-QsM1qriYKYOVVrdzwpLfMXQPVViBU0EzBnv5bJZSSkxuaaYh368pBnpPjV-hSg9_-5-glWEX1wZmRL5EkPqwTOrZD3Z9IoD2YBBxdUr7kLxOc3VokIVpya0oER1NN1__CIaSkhiUaorv1I60uNNgW0jwuOrQ

Last edited:
Isn’t this in the wrong section shouldn’t it be in the dangerous group: Xbox one section with the other groups banging the recruiting drum?

At least I stand out a little better in here lol, my apologies I didn't realise I posted in the wrong area (Rushing around),

please remove my post

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom