Looking for Newer players 21 or older

I would definitely be interested in joining or just playing together! I'm a fairly new player getting used to a lot of the systems but do have a grasp on the basics and would love to just experience the universe with others. I'm open to enjoying most activities in the game!

Hey Ninja!! Glad to see you returning to ED!!
Good luck with your endeavor dude!!
hey buddy sorry im not with you guys anymore. i just got a little overwhelmed since all of you were way ahead of me. I figured i would look for new players so we can experience the content for the first time together.

currently ive done some exploring and unlocked my first engineer. not to far in just farming materials from a crashed ship site. Im just learning as i go.

I would definitely be interested in joining or just playing together! I'm a fairly new player getting used to a lot of the systems but do have a grasp on the basics and would love to just experience the universe with others. I'm open to enjoying most activities in the game!
i sent you a pm with my discord link

You still looking for a team? I'm a trader (kinda bad at combat) but I've got a decent amount of cash and a powerful Anaconda. Just got back into it after leaving for nearly a year.

Should note that yes, I'm over 21, 25 actually... and I play almost every day because I work at home and I can setup my joystick on my right to play while working.

No worries Ninja! I get it can appear daunting!! You shouldn’t let the fact that people are miles ahead of you deter you! We thrive on helping out the ‘new guy’ but when events get a bit hectic we can easily forget that a slower pace can sometimes be preferable! If you need any help down the line, don’t be a stranger, I would be glad to help! The ‘BGS’ is my main thing in the game, so any questions you might have in the future, come seek me out! 🙂

Hi all

I currently run Federation affiliated squadron (though we may relocated and turn Independant).... We have 17 members but only about 4-5 of us are active at the moment but would you be interested in joining us and forming a bigger group? We currently support two minor factions in game but as of yet haven't had much of an effect on the BGS. We are a mix of veterans and newer players! We don't really PvP but looking into Powerplay stuff as a new thing to do. Our main activities are mining, combat and trading mostly bgs play and a bit of exploration. A few of us have anti thargoid ships too.

Happy to help with engineering and guardians and teach newer players or help you out. We did recruit a few recently but one left as he was looking for "hardcore" gamers who play Elite every single night. Though I am on a few times a week I do play other games. We are all mid to late 20s and I am 34 with 2,000+ hours played. I think the main thing is to get players who aren't going to quit if we take the odd break from Elite to play other games. So a chilled squadron but with aims and goals.

You can find us Wireworld Lan Lounge Affiliation in game.

We have quite an offensive banter heavy discord which others sit in playing other games too as most of us are a real IRL UK based friendship group. Just letting you know :D

NinjaMedic don't worry about being ahead or behind...

Last edited:
Hi all

I currently run Federation affiliated squadron (though we may relocated and turn Independant).... We have 17 members but only about 4-5 of us are active at the moment but would you be interested in joining us and forming a bigger group? We currently support two minor factions in game but as of yet haven't had much of an effect on the BGS. We are a mix of veterans and newer players! We don't really PvP but looking into Powerplay stuff as a new thing to do. Our main activities are mining, combat and trading mostly bgs play and a bit of exploration. A few of us have anti thargoid ships too.

Happy to help with engineering and guardians and teach newer players or help you out. We did recruit a few recently but one left as he was looking for "hardcore" gamers who play Elite every single night. Though I am on a few times a week I do play other games. We are all mid to late 20s and I am 34 with 2,000+ hours played. I think the main thing is to get players who aren't going to quit if we take the odd break from Elite to play other games. So a chilled squadron but with aims and goals.

You can find us Wireworld Lan Lounge Affiliation in game.

We have quite an offensive banter heavy discord which others sit in playing other games too as most of us are a real IRL UK based friendship group. Just letting you know :D

NinjaMedic don't worry about being ahead or behind...
thats awesome although the point of starting this group is to play together and experience the content for the first time together. currently waiting on starting a squadron until we have a few more. once we start a squadron we will pick a name and apply for a minor faction where we can all work together and figure out how to best set up the faction. i think you guys are currently a little father ahead of us in terms of this. the other important part is the 21 and older thing. im in my 30's, a army combat veteran and i just want a mature group to play with. i know others in the group are former military as well, not that it's a requirement. Maybe we could ally in the future and fly together but at this time i dont want to skip any content. offensive banter is fine! if you get your feelings hurt on the internet there is really no hope for you also theres a mute button if needed but for the most part everyone gets along. in the more mature groups there tends to be less aimless poopoo talking.

Top Bottom