Looking For Populated, Active Private Group

Greetings. I am Cmdr Capricos.
I have been playing since the game launched. I am triple Elite. I have 20 fully engineered ships. I am in a squadron, however it is just my brother and I.
What I am looking for is a private group that has more than two or three players in it and that are active. I would really like to bump into more than myself while out in the galaxy. Combat, trade, thargoids, etc... I can help and have fun with all of it. I am in the American East Coast time zone.
Shoot me a message here, or in game. We'll chat.
Anyone feel free to shoot me a friend request.

Last edited:
Good morning Cmdr Capricos.
I would love to pitch for you to join our faction but I fear that your desire for remaining in a Private Group would make us unsuitable as we like to play in Open mostly and only use PG for when we hit the obvious hotspots.
May I recommend that you look into using Open more as it's not as bad as you suppose and can be very exciting when you meet other commanders out there.
If the idea of playing in Open scares you please bear in mind that 90% of the players you will meet will be friendly. Even in the known hotspots such as Community Goals, lucrative mining locations, engineer locations etc,.
Outside of these locations you will find that space is mostly safe. However, even in these hotspots there are ways to survive being interdicted by other players.
Rather than look for a group that only plays in PG you might find it more fun to allow a group that plays in Open to teach you the skills needed to play in any mode.

o7

Yep I know what you're saying.
Well you're welcome to pop over to our Discord and take a look around. Given your experience and fleet I think you might make a good addition to our very active crew.
Take your time to get to know us before committing.
Even if we don't mesh, we can definitely point you at some groups that are at least as busy.as we are.

o7

Dharrch and ARRC are real good people and I am sure you will make an excellent addition to their growing number of NA pilots. However I would like to offer an alternative.
Angels of Death are a squadron of 130+ CMDR's, most of whom come from NA. It is a mix of experienced and new CMDR's and all are welcome. Check out the recruitment thread for details, be sure to look through the comments at the screenshots of the group shenanigans that happen.

Top Bottom