Ships Looking for PVP against other Corvette Pilots - Willing to give engineering advice to participants

Hello fellow Vet pilots, I have spent hundreds of hours seeking out 1v1s against other Condas, Vets, and Cutters. Due to the very low rate at which I have been able to find 1v1's (typically 1 every 2 months or so,) I'm taking to the forums to look for players willing to 1v1 for fun. I am a relatively experienced vet pilot and engineer, but willing to take anyone interested in a duel. We don't have to go until death and I am willing to accommodate any rules or standards that the opponent provides. It would be my pleasure to bolster the skills and builds of those willing to 1v1. At some point I will put out a guide on how to properly engineer the corvette but that is for another day. Anyways, feel free to add me in game as my ID is Pharmacist. You can add me on discord at Pharmacist#9941 (capital letters matter for discord) or on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/pharm329/ I look forward to some fun. o7

Feel free to list your information if you are interested and I will add you myself, I reside on the west coast of the USA, but can accommodate any time zone for scheduled duels. o7

Hello fellow Vet pilots, I have spent hundreds of hours seeking out 1v1s against other Condas, Vets, and Cutters. Due to the very low rate at which I have been able to find 1v1's (typically 1 every 2 months or so,) I'm taking to the forums to look for players willing to 1v1 for fun. I am a relatively experienced vet pilot and engineer, but willing to take anyone interested in a duel. We don't have to go until death and I am willing to accommodate any rules or standards that the opponent provides. It would be my pleasure to bolster the skills and builds of those willing to 1v1. At some point I will put out a guide on how to properly engineer the corvette but that is for another day. Anyways, feel free to add me in game as my ID is Pharmacist. You can add me on discord at Pharmacist#9941 (capital letters matter for discord) or on steam at http://steamcommunity.com/id/pharm329/ I look forward to some fun. o7

Thread should be full of answers.

To OP:
Unfortunately I'm exclusively at the PS4 ED. If it happens you you to come over, just holler at me. Good luck, have fun!!

Might take you up on that offer, Commander.

I've just made the rank of Rear Admiral and I'll shortly be embarking on fitting and engineering a Corvette. Look forward to duelling with you.

Top Bottom