Looking for Squadron

o7, CMDR. Resonance Fleet would be happy to have you among our ranks. We're not a very big group, but we're a friendly bunch :). I think you'll find more than a few like-minded players with us. We also have a minor faction with which we are trying to take control of our home system. If you're interested, join our discord server: https://discord.gg/QXwBUt

Last edited:
o7, CMDR. Resonance Fleet would be happy to have you among our ranks. We're not a very big group, but we're a friendly bunch :). I think you'll find more than a few like-minded players with us. We also have a minor faction with which we are trying to take control of our home system. If you're interested, join our discord server: https://discord.me/rfmz

Hi, just tried joining your discord but the link is invalid or expired.

Looks like you already found a place but if interested Nexus union just started a PC side and il be more than happy to show you the ropes to start off. I myself just left the beggining stages and now stumbling into engineering then eventually guardian and goid stuff. feel free to add me on Discord to talk more bradley0095 #2120 or just check out the recruitment page to find out more https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/nexus-union-pc-now-recruiting.512484/
safe flying and goodluck

Greetings Commander,

Not sure on what platform or timezone you play in, but Octavian Vanguard are a Imperial squadron and faction who play on PC / Mac platform and are currently open to new recruits, we are a mature group mostly all in our 30/40s and most of us are from the UK with a few in EU so active mostly in UK/EU TZ.

Take a look at our inara page for more information on what we are about and for link to our Discord server

Hi there CMDR quinn79.
I'd like to introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

We are a possibly one of the biggest, small Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group with a presence in over 20 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of Admiral Frederick Yamamoto of the Zaonce Fleet who sits on the Alliance Council of Admirals, also the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Tionisla where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

If you haven't yet decided where you want to reside then please consider us.
A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PVP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.

Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Links to our Discord channel and the Fighter Club thread are in my signature, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

Time zone is GMT UK but we are to be found online pretty much any time.

Fly safe and be dangerous commander.

o7

Sacra Oculus controls a significant number of systems, is independent and a Theocracy. Ours is a surprisingly small player group, but part of a much larger alliance of groups. Squadron is SOLD. Head over to our Discord at https://discord.gg/0xHDQ0xkHuIZGp9D
Sacra Oculus is part of the Border Coalition, which has a separate Discord. We also work in liberating rare trade commodities which are banned.

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

Greetings CMDR!

We'd be happy to have you consider membership in AOD! We recruit and train new players all the time. We'd be eager to show you more about how ED works while giving you a consistent group of friends to play with. We have players experienced in PVP, bounty hunting, trading, mining, BGS manipulation (we own 17 stations in 12 systems now), Thargoid hunting (bi-weekly group event), Guardian tech and exploration. As a group, we're anti-player murder and anti-player piracy -- we play as "the good guys." We work together, help our own and often lend a hand to others around the bubble in need.

For more information, check out our recruitment post or visit our clan website directly!

Fly safe CMDR!
o7

Top Bottom