Looking for starter clan

Morning!
I want to put this out there right off the bat.... I am not looking for something hard core. I recently returned to the game when I saw carriers were added to mess around and honestly didn't think I would get back into the game.... and then i found mining. After netting about 700 mil in two days and buying my Anaconda I thought that I was super hooked on the game, but now I am finding that the carrier is less appealing to buy because of the upkeep, and I am having a difficult time motivating myself to log in. And that brings me to my reason for being here. I have never gotten into the powerplay of the game. I have never gotten into any real conflicts in the game. I haven't gotten into engineering, and honestly haven't even seen a need to land on a planet yet. I am looking for a group of players that will give me a reason to continue playing this game. I have learened in my time on MMOs(WAY too much time =X) that if I don't have a good community of people to play with and a purpose that I don't stick with the game. I am not looking for a hardcore group that requires you to accomplish a crap ton of daily task as I only have a couple hours per day that I can play right now. I am on US eastern time and would perfer a group that is more active during these times. Any takers?
Thanks!
Nickodeamus

Greetings Nickodeamus,

The Nova Navy might be something for you. We are the squadron tied to the Frontier-created faction, Nova Imperium.

Whilst our main focus lies around the support of said faction in the game, we view fun and community as #1. This means that we set out tasks and objectives, but leave it up to our members to decide when and how they assist. After all, it remains a game, no?

You stated you are on the US eastern timezone. This works fine with us, as we are a EU-NA based squadron.

If you want to know more about the Nova Navy, or Nova Imperium's story, then please do reply here. Alternatively, you can send me a private message here. You can also check out our own thread: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/join-the-nova-navy-nova-imperiums-naval-arm.548499/

o7 Commander,

Welcome back to Elite DangerousCommander Nickodeamus
I can fully understand where you're coming from. The fun part is that you don't actually need to buy a carrier to enjoy the game.
Niether do you need to use one. However we at the ARRC have more than 7 of them.
With that in mind Here comes the walll of text.

Let me introduce you to the Alliance Rapid-reaction Corps. (ARRC for short)

Our group is fairly active and has Commanders from all over Europe and a few in the USA.
We have been a lively Player Minor Faction since the Kicks Starter days so you have no fears regarding us dying out any time soon

If you want to get help , advice and company you could do worse than pop into our Discord and take a look around,
If nothing else we can steer you with good advice on exploration builds etc, and give you a place to chat with other commanders when you feel the need for a bit of company.

You are not required to join our player faction but if you do then you should know.
We don't have a lot of rules, and what we have you can read and understand in a few minutes.
Reading and agreeing to them is our only entry requirement. We also insist you take a little time to get to know us before joining.

We are a possibly one of the friendliest, medium sized Player Minor Factions. We are a well established group of about 40-60 players with a presence in over 30 of the "Old Worlds"
Our base of operations is in our home system of Zaonce, Ridley Scott station.
The home of the Zaonce Fleet and the Bank of Zaonce.
Our systems include Arque, the home of Professor Palin and Tionisla, where the famous Ships Graveyard is reputed to bear permanent monument to many a brave pilot.

Time zone is GMT UK but we have a few American players and are to be found online pretty much any time.
We are actively seeking Console players, and players in the US to boost our US, PS4 and Xbox divisions.

Most of all we know a lot about the game and the best ways to quickly attain your goals.

We really don't mind who you are or where you come from. If you want to be our friends and allies then you will be.
Better still. Why not join us?

A lot of us were here in '84 and as far as game play goes we moslty bimble about engaging in pretty much whatever comes to mind.

Our activities include PVE exploration
PvP in Arque protecting commanders looking for Prof. Palin against gank squads.
PvP in a training group called "Fighter Club" (See my signature. No membership required)
Thargoid hunting in the Pleiades
Racing SLFs, SRVs and other vehicles in odd and remote locations
Driving SRVs into space stations...

Well you get the idea. Pretty much anything that's fun.
Join our forum thread and lend us your ideas.

Background Simulation or Powerplay?
Yes we also involve ourselves in the Background Simulation and Powerplay aspects of the game. Flipping systems for the Alliance, fighting to keep or control systems etc.

You pretty much couldn't find a more friendly bunch of commanders with an eye for fun and a taste for adventure always on the lookout for new and exciting things to try.

Come along and give us a go. Join our Discord channel or the Fighter Club thread, or you could apply on INARA where you will find our Faction page.

o7

Hi there

The Arcturian Ants are now recruiting. We support the right of independent anarchies to exist. We're new, and are looking for good people. We don't care if you've 2 hours or 200 hours on your hands a week (ok, 168 if you're based on Earth). If you're interested, drop us a line. o7

We would probably be right up your street.
We are Hard Core as a group, but not so much as individuals.
We have many, many CMDRs popping along for a couple of hours here and a couple of hours there, we always have purposeful tasks for them across a wide range of in-game activities. Mining is always useful to us, as is exploration - oh hell, pretty much everything is useful to us :)

We have CMDRs who have never even visited engineers (myself) alongside those who've gone 100% engineered.

Why not pop over to our discord and try us out. There is no minimum commitment, there's just pop in game when you feel like it and dive straight in to our operations.

Have fun CMDR, and fly your way!

Top Bottom