Dinosaurs Buildings & Attractions Lost World Jurassic Park DLC idea

Well I believe we need a DLC that would show more of Isla Sorna. Two more site maps with Wild and Free Mamenchisaurus, and Stegosaurus and one T Rex and other unique Dinosaurs wild, your Job in the Campaign is To collect As many DINOSAURS as possible keep these DINOSAURS Contained in a Holding padock and prepare a dinosaur's for transportation to San Diego. At the same time we must face challenges including hurricanes tornadoes and other catastrophes inculding Sabatoge from outside individuals make it happen while during the campaign. Wild Conifer Trees and New Staff facilities to get back online to Aid in your search for species your Park would most benefit. Roland Timbo is the main Character in this DLC.

5 New Dinosaurs:
Hadrosaurus
Compsynathus
Miragaia
Cryolophosaurus
Plateosaurus

2 new Buildings:
Staff Headquarters
Geothermal power stations

3 new Raptor Skins:
Jungle
Taiga
Rainforest

large_kA3BedJjcIwUx1oPi2oco3IPXNo.jpg

MV5BMWY2OWMyOTUtNDk3My00Mjg0LThlYzYtYTM5MjFlY2JjZDVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjI4OTE1MTA@._V1_.jpg

DG9fUbZU0AAlwXg.jpg

New Armored Jeep from the Lost World. That can Stun Dinosaurs aswell as cure them of Disease's.
Scan_Pic0016(1).jpg

Finally the second half of the campaign is San Diego Jurassic Park the best way to end this story it's for something terrible to go wrong you build the entire facility to accommodate the dinosaurs in coming to the park.
maxresdefault (5).jpg

Last edited:
Which new species do you plan to use? My original movie plan is Hadrosaurus Foulkii, Microceratus, Compsognathus, and Segisaurus.
Anyway, if you make your wilderness populated by Gallimimus, Mamenchisaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, and MAYBE Velociraptor (all wild species seen in The Lost World), you’ve got yourself a deal.
I said “maybe” because the raptors can help the T-Rex eat all the herbivores except Menchi too fast.

Would love this, especially if they could incorporate Roland Tembo as a character. To really get the feel for this they should also allow ranger vehicles to tranq and drive while shooting so you can pursue the dinos. I have mentioned that in another thread but just for reference here is a pic of one of the hunter vehicles from that scene in the Lost World.

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0016(1).jpg
    Scan_Pic0016(1).jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 344
Would love this, especially if they could incorporate Roland Tembo as a character. To really get the feel for this they should also allow ranger vehicles to tranq and drive while shooting so you can pursue the dinos. I have mentioned that in another thread but just for reference here is a pic of one of the hunter vehicles from that scene in the Lost World.
Me too!!!!! My friend

Let me try this again.
Wild Population: Compsognathus, Gallimimus, Hadrosaurus, Mamechisaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus, and Velociraptor
San Diego Assignment Population like in Claire’s Sanctuary: Cryolophosaurus, Mirigaia, and Plateosaurus

The main problem I see is that it does draw comparisons with the Claire DLC, being a similar action, albeit with a quite different theme and stakes.

I'd say Peter Ludlow being the main interaction would make more sense, having Roland on the mainland would involve not having Ajay die, and his death is in the InGen database.

One thing that's pretty important is the Tyrannosaurus rampage, being what triggers the ban on making more dinosaurs and maybe could result in you being prompted to re-release the dinosaurs onto Sorna and care for them there for a bit (in particular any dinos bred on the mainland), particularly when John Hammond regains control of the company.

In the way of voices available, both Harvey Jason (Ajay Sidhu) and Arliss Howard (Peter Ludlow) are around, though both were putting on voices, so it's likely impersonators would be needed for them, but it might be worth asking. Peter Stormare (Dieter Stark) seems like he can still do his voice and Thomas F. Duffy (Robert Burke) seems to have just been using his normal voice as far as I can tell, if there was any interest in including them, though it seems odd to only have them for a section of Sorna plot.

So minimum cast would be Peter Ludlow (Sorna and Mainland) and John Hammond (Sorna return), with probably both being impersonators. If a good Pete Postlethwaite impersonator is available (Roland Tembo seems like the only role where he used mostly his normal voice, though there are interviews), then they'd probably be a better choice to be the major part of the first Sorna plot.

The main problem I see is that it does draw comparisons with the Claire DLC, being a similar action, albeit with a quite different theme and stakes.

I'd say Peter Ludlow being the main interaction would make more sense, having Roland on the mainland would involve not having Ajay die, and his death is in the InGen database.

Well I think it would be alot like the claire dearing dlc in that this would be an alternate timeline. In the movies Claire never actually got to make her sanctuary island so it wouldnt be farfetched to have a San Diego map. Maybe they could make containing an enraged Trex a big part of the story. If it escapes out the main the entrance its a game over so being quick to intercept it on a presumably small would be a challenge in itself.

Well I think it would be alot like the claire dearing dlc in that this would be an alternate timeline.
That is quite true, (in fact the entire game is an alternate timeline starting after the first Jurassic World) though I'm not sure how much they're willing to mess with past events in that timeline.

I'm fine with a park in San Diego, so long as the end result is broadly similar to what happened. I wouldn't mind too much if the San Diego incident equivalent happened off screen after trying to ship the T-rex into San Diego, or better yet an awkward modelled cutscene like Claire's Sanctuary.

Top Bottom