lost your binds? want hasstle free backed up binds look no further

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I've got exactly the same issue, ED forgot my Custom3.0.binds and revert to default KeyboardMouseOnlyYaw.binds and my Custom3.0.binds dissapper in the dropdown menu!

I've got exactly the same issue, ED forgot my Custom3.0.binds and revert to default KeyboardMouseOnlyYaw.binds and my Custom3.0.binds dissapper in the dropdown menu!
Depending on your backup settings. You might be able to recover your binds from there.
Alternately, in explorer navigate to the binds folder. Right click and select Properties. Go to the Previous Versions tab and if you are lucky you will see files to restore. That used to work for me but since the last Win 10 update it doesn't.

can I suggest this thread be locked (its fine to remain pinned) as everything pretty much has been covered in regards to backing up bindings and I suggest any cmdr's with problems not already covered here create a new thread so we can investigate either there inability to follow simple instruction or deeper underlying controller issues such as sufficiant power or drivers or even usb carbon scoring etc lol

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom