LostWinds LostWinds 2 iPad: Lost my king! This is a problem.

Hi. I was going with my king to the Palace, but on the great bridge base, i flew up to that water pipe and accidentaly went to the 'up' of lower melodia city, without the king, of course.
When i returned to the great bridge base, my King wasn't there anymore!!!

I tried a lot of things, including going back to the resting place thinking 'maybe i can get another king, lol'. but i can't.

What can i Do? I need my king back!
He's nowhere! Is it a bug, right?

thanks.
best regards

Hello, I am Matt, and thank god I discovered this thread... having the same problem, but instead of being for the iPad is for iPhone... the king followed me until I reached "Summer Fell Canyon" (or something like that... sorry Spanish native), accidentally left to another level too, and when came back for him he wasn't there nor anywhere. Cant find him, any help?

Hello again, I cant figure out how to make the king go thought this obstacle at the very beginning of the Summer Fells Canyon level, here is a screenshot

picture.php

picture.php

Any help?

Last edited:
Hi, im having the same problem. Cannot find my king. Not even at the bottom of river. Any ideas? Toku dying did not fix anything. Starting to be frustrated

Thanks!

Hi, im having the same problem. Cannot find my king. Not even at the bottom of river. Any ideas? Toku dying did not fix anything. Starting to be frustrated

Thanks!

I found him on the level just on top of the map I posted above, to the left, above, where Toku is, on the bottom of the level, summer time, underneath the water

Lost my King

Im in melodia city, I already got all skills and cape, I made my king sing in the moving bridge and then I thought I should go back to the save point *my king was following me* and when I entered my king wasn't there, I went back to the middle of melodic city and I can't go down! *my king must be at the entrance * what should I do? Start a new game?:(

Michael Brookes

Game Director
Are you able to exit the level the way you came in and then go back?

Another possibility is to try getting killed and he should reappear when you respawn.

Have you read through the previous posts, any help there?

Michael

After a whole day I found him!

I lost my king this morning and it took me pretty much the whole day to find him!!

It was weird when I did find him though... It was in a place I had been numerous times looking for him in summer but when I changed the season to winter he just kind of appeared! It was probably on the page where I left him in the first place, just I had left it in summer previously.

I had changed the season on other pages so maybe it was a combo of changing to the right season on the right page which made him re-appear.

Top Bottom