Loudspeakers

Hey!
Can you add Loudspeakers to the game so we can play default music through the speakers? That would be fantastic!!!
Real example Parks with themed music: Phantasialand (Brühl, Germany), Movie Park Germany(Bottrop - Kirchhellen, Germany)

Greetings,

Enes

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
This is a much requested feature, especially combined with custom music.

In my opinion this is even a -must have- feature.
there have been many people asking for this so im pretty sure developers are aware of this being very high on our wishlist.

Yes i hope so much!! As you said, it is a MUST HAVE feature to make detailed themes!
I did not look up for threads like this, so sorry if there is already the same thread.

This is a much requested feature, especially combined with custom music.
Indeed.

Like any type "custom content"
(music, sounds, textures, pictures, 3D objects, animated or not, scripted or not, gif or video to make tv screen, custom rides, custom mascots, scenario/missions, maps, mods, ...)

This is the logical continuation of events I think.

Phase 1 : They give us the tool to build things with few modular pieces
Phase 2 : They give us the tool to import our own content
Phase 3 : PROFIT ! They sell 15 million copies and we are happy [yesnod]

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Indeed.

Like any type "custom content"
(music, sounds, textures, pictures, 3D objects, animated or not, scripted or not, gif or video to make tv screen, custom rides, custom mascots, scenario/missions, maps, mods, ...)

This is the logical continuation of events I think.

Phase 1 : They give us the tool to build things with few modular pieces
Phase 2 : They give us the tool to import our own content
Phase 3 : PROFIT ! They sell 15 million copies and we are happy [yesnod]

Indeed all custom content is very much wanted [big grin]

come to think of it, some of it has been confirmed hasn't it?

Custom scenery - Confirmed after launch
Custom billboards - I believe this was confirmed in the 1st stream? (can anyone confirm?)
Custom signs - confirmed to be there at release

Custom music - softly disconfirmed.

At one time during a Q & A it was said that custom music was not in the plan's back then. But i really hope they changed their mind on this one as it's heavily requested.
I also find it a bit odd, up till now their compass of what WE want from the game has been right 99% ... so they must be aware that most people think this should be a core feature of the game.

Vampiro is correct. Still softly disconfirmed.
I have luckily seen a lot of posts in which people ask for custom music. Now is just respond so Brett will see it and tell the awesome dev's how popular this request is.

Speakers, speakers, speakers! Oh and music that continues to play when a ride isn't running, although the perfectly timed soundtracks that play when a ride is active are great. Wonder how that works when we can adjust ride options like the length or rounds of a flat ride.
And speakers in coaster trains besides the custom music in a coaster station. [tongue]

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Vampiro is correct. Still softly disconfirmed.
I have luckily seen a lot of posts in which people ask for custom music. Now is just respond so Brett will see it and tell the awesome dev's how popular this request is.

Speakers, speakers, speakers! Oh and music that continues to play when a ride isn't running, although the perfectly timed soundtracks that play when a ride is active are great. Wonder how that works when we can adjust ride options like the length or rounds of a flat ride.
And speakers in coaster trains besides the custom music in a coaster station. [tongue]

Now that you mention it...

I remember vaguely that on-board music was considered ? (wasn't it mentioned in the second stream?)
I guess if we have on-board music we really really need custom music or the whole feature would be worthless.

Now that you mention it...

I remember vaguely that on-board music was considered ? (wasn't it mentioned in the second stream?)
I guess if we have on-board music we really really need custom music or the whole feature would be worthless.

Took some time, but found it in the Q&A with Sam Denney - Lead Artist:

Question
: "So, what I want is that, to be able to create a coaster in which guests will take care of the landscape and what is surrounding them. Think about Eurosat at Europa Park, De Vliegende Hollander at Efteling (what a fantastic ride!). We need to be able to simulate on-board music too! Please!"

Answer: Our track system is far more advanced that any that we've done before so you'll be able in integrate scenery far better. We are also creating a lot of scenery to compliment coaster construction and have designed structures that coasters can fly in and around. As for on-board music, we are all over this and investigating all the various ways in which this could work

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Took some time, but found it in the Q&A with Sam Denney - Lead Artist:

Question
: "So, what I want is that, to be able to create a coaster in which guests will take care of the landscape and what is surrounding them. Think about Eurosat at Europa Park, De Vliegende Hollander at Efteling (what a fantastic ride!). We need to be able to simulate on-board music too! Please!"

Answer: Our track system is far more advanced that any that we've done before so you'll be able in integrate scenery far better. We are also creating a lot of scenery to compliment coaster construction and have designed structures that coasters can fly in and around. As for on-board music, we are all over this and investigating all the various ways in which this could work

Indeed that was it!!

In my opinion that only makes sense if we have custom music as well. So it was softly disconfirmed, but there are also hints that makes you believe it will be there.
Really hope they make a statement about this soon [big grin]

I'm sure they know what we want. It's pretty clear now (and since the begining of this forum) [yesnod]

The game they imagined, which is a just a "tool" after all, will works perfectly with custom content.
And any type of custom content. With a "modular building tool" like this, it's just impossible that they forget custom music, custom textures and custom 3Dmodels.

It's like it was made for ! [up]

Top Bottom