Lucas Vincent being framed?

So I have been looking through past gal net news and events in game, and i think Vincent is being framed, and Hudson was either in on it, or is being black mailed to keep quite, at the hands of Felicia winters.

What leads me to believe this is that, a week prior to the former president taking off, hudson pushed for a debate right in the middle of her tourer, which leads me to think he knew something was going to happen and was trying to bring her away from that 2 week long trip to the frontier worlds but could not outright call out the assassination attempt out of fear of blackmail or possibly splinting the federation by accusing winters.

I think however that it did not go completely to plan and hudson won the election taking over.

Still a lot of area to search where there could be evidence out there, as the ship must have made the detour at some point between ursa 78 and saga. In a modified buluga liner thats only a jump range of about 15~ light years on average, and to get to the destination they were recalled to had man paths they could take.

Hard to say at this point as it remains speculation. I personally believe Zachery Hudson is behind the attempt to secure the presidency, but told his friend Vincent to do it so as to personally not become involved. (Needless to say, that this is backfiring on him now)

Then again, speculation.

Hard to say at this point as it remains speculation. I personally believe Zachery Hudson is behind the attempt to secure the presidency, but told his friend Vincent to do it so as to personally not become involved. (Needless to say, that this is backfiring on him now)

Then again, speculation.
I feel like thats the obvious answer, but to me it does not fit considering that, why would we want her dead, and then also push for a debate to pull her away from the trip at the same time?

I feel like thats the obvious answer, but to me it does not fit considering that, why would we want her dead, and then also push for a debate to pull her away from the trip at the same time?

Coverup if you'd ask me. "Oh no, I am innocent look I did this"

Now that Jasmina Halsey has revealed that she was going to cut the budget of the Federal Navy, we know who were behind the destruction of Starship One.

Which powerful and influential organization had the goal of making the superpowers spend more on their navies to defend humanity from Thargoids?
Which powerful and influential organization managed to get a puppet President in the person of Zachary Hudson after Halsey's disappearance?
Which powerful and influential organization was therefore interested in getting rid of Halsey?

The Club.

Now that Jasmina Halsey has revealed that she was going to cut the budget of the Federal Navy, we know who were behind the destruction of Starship One.

Which powerful and influential organization had the goal of making the superpowers spend more on their navies to defend humanity from Thargoids?
Which powerful and influential organization managed to get a puppet President in the person of Zachary Hudson after Halsey's disappearance?
Which powerful and influential organization was therefore interested in getting rid of Halsey?

The Club.

Ayyyyy the good ol' Club

Do we just take Halsey's word for it? Her actions prior didn't indicate she was going to cut military spending anytime soon.

But I guess this Galnet article was breaking the fourth wall and just telling us what's happened.

Everyone knew Halsey was a poor president and likely to cut the military - Vincents strength was he was at the table - an assassination attempt would be more likely from someone who wasnt at the table. Also no mention of Halseys hush hush meeting with Mahon at Ursa 78 just prior to her changing her route to Azaleach. Ya i still think she deliberately changed course.

So I have been looking through past gal net news and events in game, and i think Vincent is being framed, and Hudson was either in on it, or is being black mailed to keep quite, at the hands of Felicia winters.

That is libel! Individuals broadcasting such dangerous allegations about Felicia Winters, especially without evidence, will face severe consequences.

Last edited:
Top Bottom