Lucky Luke.. YEAH THATS ME!

Well i havent words to describe How Lucky i AM.. i was on my roitine tourist hauling in my orca when some Strange tourist told me he was willing to play 35mill to take them tô a .14 ly station(about an hour travel maybe) .. well i had the time for the long trip , so why not? Well then the Guy knocks on my cabin dor and asks to be delivered to a system two jumps away about 500 ls ... FOR THE SAME 35 MILL!! I just bought my shinning New Beluga liner!!If you guys wanna take a Ride for Free my name is kritikosk8.... Cheers.

Well i havent words to describe How Lucky i AM.. i was on my roitine tourist hauling in my orca when some Strange tourist told me he was willing to play 35mill to take them tô a .14 ly station(about an hour travel maybe) .. well i had the time for the long trip , so why not? Well then the Guy knocks on my cabin dor and asks to be delivered to a system two jumps away about 500 ls ... FOR THE SAME 35 MILL!! I just bought my shinning New Beluga liner!!If you guys wanna take a Ride for Free my name is kritikosk8.... Cheers.

System&station names , please[yesnod]

Well can't quite remember where I was at first but as I can tell in my tourist hauler experience, the mission was to 36 opiucchi(check the correct name). Buy as much as you can of economy class cabin and one of business class. Look at inara.cz the factions that belong to that systems and go looking for missions in systems nearby(generally 1 jump). Missions to distant stations pays very well imo less risky and you don't need to be jumping over and over. Just hit the gas, point to the station and forget.[big grin].(as I can remember a mission to colonia can take days to finish,if there wasn't that lucky event a flight to 0.14ly takes about 40 minutes and can pay 35 mill like mine.)

Last edited:
Well can't quite remember where I was at first but as I can tell in my tourist hauler experience, the mission was to 36 opiucchi(check the correct name). Buy as much as you can of economy class cabin and one of business class. Look at inara.cz the factions that belong to that systems and go looking for missions in systems nearby(generally 1 jump). Missions to distant stations pays very well imo less risky and you don't need to be jumping over and over. Just hit the gas, point to the station and forget.[big grin].(as I can remember a mission to colonia can take days to finish,if there wasn't that lucky event a flight to 0.14ly takes about 40 minutes and can pay 35 mill like mine.)

Aaah, 36 Opiuchi - I have been there. The system with station one hour long from nav beacon. In the neighboring systems such missions spawn often.

UPDATING..

well I am in Barnard's star and there is two passenger missions to 36 Ophiuchi . One 45 mill and another 22 mill.i took both!! Gonna get rich in 40 min

Top Bottom