Roller Coasters Magical Forest (coaster - dark ride)

Hey guys,

after 7 days.. I finally finished my dark ride Magical Forest coaster.

Please let me know what you think about it :) I really hope you guys like it :)

[video=youtube_share;oGSEl_OARhM]https://youtu.be/oGSEl_OARhM[/video]

Last edited:
Really great theming, a real labour of love! My only criticism would be that the coaster felt a little bit jarring in place. But that's a small complaint.

Overall another fantastic addition to the PC portfolio!

Really great theming, a real labour of love! My only criticism would be that the coaster felt a little bit jarring in place. But that's a small complaint.

Overall another fantastic addition to the PC portfolio!

Thanks :) yeah I am not a very good coaster builder itself I suppose :p found it al little bit hard haha !

Thanks :) yeah I am not a very good coaster builder itself I suppose :p found it al little bit hard haha !

It requires a lot of smoothing and not using the snap tool when smoothing. That way you can change the banking of the selected part. Also smoot more track pieces at once or just a single track piece makes a lot of difference. And test drive many many times XD

It requires a lot of smoothing and not using the snap tool when smoothing. That way you can change the banking of the selected part. Also smoot more track pieces at once or just a single track piece makes a lot of difference. And test drive many many times XD

I have trief to smoothie smoothie smoothie smooth alot ! Lol ! But the part underneath the 'roots' was just too hard lol..

the sparks in the end look like they would give the people riding minor injuries, besides that I would love to ride it in real life. :)

the sparks in the end look like they would give the people riding minor injuries, besides that I would love to ride it in real life. :)

Thnx! :D

Haha lol! They might.. the thing with the sparks.. I didnt use that many.. it looked very cool.. but.. when you quit the game and reopen it.. all the sparks went off together :( so I had to put in more for like 2 times.. (was to lazy to remove the ground and delete them haha.. so thats why there are so many now.. hope PC will fix that..

I have trief to smoothie smoothie smoothie smooth alot ! Lol ! But the part underneath the 'roots' was just too hard lol..

Ye I encountered same problem :p Now I just make sure my track is completely smooth before I even start putting terrain or scenery. otherwise I can replace to much again XD

Thnx! :D

Haha lol! They might.. the thing with the sparks.. I didnt use that many.. it looked very cool.. but.. when you quit the game and reopen it.. all the sparks went off together :( so I had to put in more for like 2 times.. (was to lazy to remove the ground and delete them haha.. so thats why there are so many now.. hope PC will fix that..

Ye it sucks my dive coaster had the awesome flame thrower with interruption it was nice when those 6 flames did go off at separate timings but after saving and getting back into the game they all blast at the same time :/ it's kinda annoying because it gives a whole different atmosphere. Same with the explosions. I hope they will change it.

Top Bottom