IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hey there, coaster friends!

As we come to the end of 2018, we thank you for another incredible year! We've seen some great new content including the Studios Pack, Vintage Pack, World's Fair Pack and the brand new Thememaker's Toolkit that lets your creative minds run free!

With so many amazing things released for Planet Coaster this year, we thought we'd add one last cherry on top for 2018! So without further ado, we are thrilled to reveal the Magnificent Rides Collection, coming to you on 18 December, 2018!

[video=youtube_share;yyW6b2rrgX4]https://youtu.be/yyW6b2rrgX4[/video]​

This pack will have nine new rides for you, one of which will have two variations! Over the next few days, you may be able to catch a glimpse of these rides... but you'll have to keep an eye out!

You will be able to purchase the Magnificent Rides Collection from Steam or the Frontier Store for £7.99 ($10.99, €10.99). Please note that you need to have the Planet Coaster base game in order to download and play this extra content, and it's completely optional for you to purchase.

PlanetCoaster-MagnificentRidesCollection_MindMelt1-Forum.png

On 12 December at 7PM UTC, you can join Community Manager Chanté and Lead Artist Sam Denney for a showcase of some of the new rides coming in this Collection.

Keep your eyes peeled on our official channels this December; we can't wait to show you more!
[heart]
Bo

Ooooh yes! What a nice suprise! Very nice @Frontier!

Wow! Is that a SLC incoming? How cool is that?! Let´s slap some guests :D

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
AWESOME NEWS!!!

I didn't expect this cherry, and I'm super excited!!! NINE new rides [yesnod] [up]

Thanks for the news, Bo <3

:loonybloons:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
9?? Whatt??

Thats more rides then i would have ever expected in a DLC [shocked]

AWESOME !!!

WOW!!!
Thanks Bo for the great news. I'm really excited for this one.
And Elizabeth, it's a Vekoma SLC. Don't you mean OWWW!!!! ? ;)

Yes, yes, yes! Really amazing news!

Can't wait to learn more about the rides! Thanks and please keep up the fantastic work! [happy]

........... yes .... The name Mind Melt I am assuming is some reference to having your ears bashed in? [haha]

It's a reference to Mind Eraser, the SLC model that Six Flags copied all over the States. But it is a smart move of Frontier to hide their outstanding smoothing issues and lack of a continuous roll behind a coaster type that is notorious for not bothering with that either [squeeeeee]

YESS I KNEW IT!!!![wink]
You still surprised me though. Great idea to add a ride pack after thememaker's toolkit. Can't wait to see all[big grin]

Looks wonderful! Just please fix the game first so we can actually put the nine rides in our big parks!

Oh and please have a chairlift ride! Oh please oh please oh please!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THANK U, FINALLY!!

Will it be 9 coasters? or a mixture of coasters and flat rides?

Also, little suggestion, I dont think this DLC will have small scale flat rides like whirly rig, but a few small rides like that are definitely needed and might be nice to have one in a free update every now and then, but id happily pay for a DLC with them in as im sure others would!

Thank you so much and I think this will definitely be my favorite DLC as i feel like the ride types are now the only limitation in the game, even before the TMTK

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES THANK U, FINALLY!!

Will it be 9 coasters? or a mixture of coasters and flat rides?

Also, little suggestion, I dont think this DLC will have small scale flat rides like whirly rig, but a few small rides like that are definitely needed and might be nice to have one in a free update every now and then, but id happily pay for a DLC with them in as im sure others would!

Thank you so much and I think this will definitely be my favorite DLC as i feel like the ride types are now the only limitation in the game, even before the TMTK

Well i hope that rides not only means coasters,but also rides or tracked rides. Would be nice to have some more of them too[wink]

Top Bottom