IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Not excited about chairlifts myself, I do think it's neat they are coming because so many people have been craving them. So a good worthy addition.
And happier to get chairlifts than yet another rollercoaster. [pirate] But yes, a water ride would have been thé dream last ride. Next time!

I’m sure they know this request aswell, and I presume we will see a new waterride in the near future...

No i'm the second one and there maybe a third one xd[wink]. But many people actually believe in the leak,altough the devs have stated that it's not possible[praise]

No they never said that. That is “wishfull hearing” of you... or again interpreting things other than should.
“Some rides aren’t possible” he said.

Last edited:
  • Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
No i'm the second one and there maybe a third one xd[wink]. But many people actually believe in the leak,altough the devs have stated that it's not possible[praise]

All shall be revealed tomorrow and I’m sure many of us will be happy regardless. #CableCarMonday

Last edited:
This chairlift thing is getting out of control meanwhile in my opinion.

I hope another ride is in, but i will not throw myself behind the bus if it is. Enough said. I am enjoying the 3. Advent with Parkitect, because i cannot play Planco at the moment.

So i wish everyone a wonderful 3. Adventday.

Last edited:
Oh but we're just talking though, just, you know, sharing thoughts. No biggie.
Thing is, it depends on how many players were wanting it. I always had the impression it was a whole lot of people (not including myself).
My thoughts are based on that.
But maybe I'm wrong, and then yes, then we are spending too much time talking about it if just a small group of peoply want it. :)

(edited)

Last edited:
It is sunday. The only ones working are the moderators. Tomorrow we will see. :)

Chantee replied yesterday afternoon on Reddit to a subject. In the past they revealed things aswell in the weekend... There are official images being post this weekend aswell on Facebook. Only about things we already know however. [wink] I presume that this is done bij a CM of Frontier.

So looking forward to see everything in motion in game.
First thing I'm placing down is the grand carousel. That looked really gorgeous!

Anyway, have a nice Sunday all

“Some rides aren’t possible” he said.

Like what though? What does that mean? I know PC is based on ‘groups’ etc, so does that mean ‘single’ peep rides are out then? But then Go-Carts is a ‘single’ ride, I just wish they’d elaborate a little more on what can and can’t be done regards ‘rides’, they were foreright about Weather not being in.

Like what though? What does that mean? I know PC is based on ‘groups’ etc, so does that mean ‘single’ peep rides are out then? But then Go-Carts is a ‘single’ ride, I just wish they’d elaborate a little more on what can and can’t be done regards ‘rides’, they were foreright about Weather not being in.

Nobody knows for sure what Sam meant by it [wink]. Maybe customisable towerrides, waterpark-rides, pools, etc? The Go-karts isn't a 'single-peep' ride either. Groups enter at the same moment en ride together, like in a train. The same for the old-fashioned-wooden-mouse coaster or the spooky ride (the Hoax), which are a little bit odd: The single cars act like a train...

Constant motion rides are obviously the big problem for Frontier and it has to do with their supposedly very hard-coded boarding/deboarding system. So Omnimovers like doom buggies (frequently requested), rotating platforms for flumes, rapids water rides are most likely things we will never see and what Sam is referring to.

I was reading and thinking a lot about previous posts after the screenshot was leaked on Friday, but I'm not the most active member in this community but today I decided to share my thoughts with you guys.

First of all I think this DLC will be the best ever, it looks like the dev team put so much effort into it to make us happy and give us what we wanted for so long! Second I'm often disappointed and angry when I read some comments of people always complaining or spamming. What I always read is "chairlift, chairlift, CHAIRLIFT!!!!" - then it looks like a chairlift is leaked and what most of the people who wanted a chairlift are doing is complaining about that it doesn't look like they wanted it. You should be more thankful that they even care about our wishes and try to give us the content we want. And they can never make everyone happy, cause that's just the reality and impossible!

If the chairlift will be there or they're working on it - who knows, but we'll find out tomorrow or at least on Tuesday, when the pack is released! I am very excited for this pack and want to thank the dev-team for their hard work on this piece!

So now enough with "feelings" [big grin][haha] I wanted to share another theory about the chairlift. I already thought a little further, cause I would say multiple stations was the biggest problem when coding a chairlift. If it is really in the dlc I think Planet Coaster could change a lot, cause it would mean there is a Shuttle mode for Transport rides as well as there should be multiple stations possible. As they are always talking about bugfixes and IMPROVEMENTS I'm also thinking, that it could possibly be that we can shuttle mode and multiple stations for other rides. I'm not really hyped by the chairlift cause for me it doesn't make sooo much sense in a Themepark and I don't know it from theme parks as i come from Austria and we usually use chairlifts to get up to a mountain with our Ski's but I think it's a "most wanted" ride and a nice to have for Planet Coaster.

I'm pretty sure that there could be this nice addition into the game with multiple stations etc. if we're getting the chairlift. If not I'm still hoping for a nice giant flume or another water ride, but maybe they want to save the water rides for a Spring/Summer Pack full of new water rides as I have the feeling like Sam told us in the stream they've been working on these rides for a long time, possibly next to working on all the other dlc's.

EDIT:

And please stop with that much negativity and be thankful that we're still getting DLC's and free Updates with FREE content after 2 Years!

Top Bottom