IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
There's something to be said about the wording Frontier use along the lines....

Whenever they say "We have nothing to announce about [subject]" that usually means that there is something there, something coming, something in the works that we aren't to know about yet..

They used that wording with Fireworks, Anniversary update, ThemeMakers Toolkit, This RIDES DLC (When asked about rides in the anniversary update) among so many other times that I can't recall...

So.. next time they reply with "nothing to announce", that usually means that we are close to the mark with something :)

Frontier have simply learned through experience never to announce something until it's 100% confirmed. Also as a publicly traded company they need to be mindful of the timings of any announcements and do it everywhere pretty much simultaneously so that nobody has an advantage when making trading decisions.

"We have nothing to announce right now" is basically a cover all statement that acknowledges they've seen/heard your question but doesn't actually answer it one way or the other. It does however imply that it could possibly be on their roadmap somewhere down the line, just at an as yet undetermined point.

"We have nothing to announce right now" is basically a cover all statement that acknowledges they've seen/heard your question but doesn't actually answer it one way or the other. It does however imply that it could possibly be on their roadmap somewhere down the line, just at an as yet undetermined point.

That was the point I was attempting to make.. just not so eloquently! haha

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!

What a great surprise to end the year! It feels like there hasn't been any new flat rides for ages & that's what I've been hanging out for.

Wish list includes: Cable car / Chair lift, Hurricane (also known as Down Draft), Turbo & Parkour. As for coasters, will we finally see a Schwarzkopf!?

I'm so happy. Let me scream some more... aaaaahhhhh!!! [big grin]

Excellent, love to see the Grand Carousel especially! And even if the track ride is a sort of unthemed version of the Huntsman, that'd still be nice... though I hope it has some unique tricks up its sleeve!

Seconding (or thirding or fourthing) the hope that the "two versions" ride is a chairlift. It's on so many peoples' wish lists at this point.

Can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us! Thanks, Frontier. :D

Actually, the coaster in the background of the second pic reminds me to a Schwarzkopf coaster! Look at the tire lifthill!!

Super excited for this DLC and the Grand Carousel. Finally a all rides DLC. Can't wait to see more pictures of the new rides. Nice job Frontier. I wonder if Frontier will have a free update to go along side this new DLC?

If anything, I hope the reskin is on the SLC ride with the vest restraints, though I do think itll be on the tracked ride, either way, a Schwarzkopf and an SLC makes it worth it for me [money][money]

Yay, more rides! And a bigger carousel! Yay!

BTW, in the pic of the "Tracker", are those curved, small-diameter pipes and arches all over the place new, did I miss them before, or are they TMT?

Loving everything I've seen so far!

But one little remark: can the guests in the Tracker's 2nd row actually see anything? The first row's seats seem a bit too high (for a dark ride vehicle) at first glance...

Loving everything I've seen so far!

But one little remark: can the guests in the Tracker's 2nd row actually see anything? The first row's seats seem a bit too high (for a dark ride vehicle) at first glance...

Eww... You're right... Maybe they can fix that

OMGosh! This has to be the best DLC to have come out of Frontier for Planet Coaster! What?!? Finally we are getting a Grand Carousel and I freaking love it. [big grin] I just wish they didn't recycle the horses and etc. from the Venetian Carousel and pasted it on the Grand Carousel. Personally, I wish they did an all different creatures one with dragons, unicorns, horses, African animals, and etc., but I understand completely why they did not. I'm still happy that we're just getting one. Now that only leaves the Chairlift that everyone been wanting including me. I also hope for a sling shot or giant swinging type ride.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Frontier: You REALLY do listen. 9 rides.....impressive!!

Now that only leaves the Chairlift that everyone been wanting including me.
I’m crossing my fingers it’s in there. It couldn’t be a better time than w/ a ride pack.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
So excited for this... the SLC has (oddly) been on my wishlist for quite some time...

and... it looks a like a fairly decent capacity flat ride.. finally!

One question.. This "variant" thing... Does that mean it's 8 new ones and the 9th is a new variant of one of them or is it 9 and the 10th is a variant?

It means 9 rides and 1 variant, so 10 in total :)

Top Bottom