IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Will there be a fix for the slow loading of tabs and random crashing after several hours? That has only been since the toolkit.

Yes, Sam said in the stream where he went over the first five rides that they have a fix for that that will be rolled out tomorrow as well.

I had put in a suggestion for water fountains maybe a year ago! So needless to say, I totally agree. Especially if we could place them in queues.

I'm trying to think of a coaster with water fountains in queues... I'm sure there are some? I'm all for anything more realistic, so would it be better to have water fountains in queues or higher intelligence so the guests know to seek out a restroom before they get in line? I see so many people doing the pee dance in my queues, it's like a pee-conga line.

On a related note, I've been trying to keep my Guest Happiness very high so I thought I would try free Pipshot Water across the whole park. It didn't do much for the happiness. It's like they didn't know it was free or didn't care.

Maybe he means misters ? Where you get mist sprayed on you while waiting in a Queue ?

Anyway... Chairlifts ! 'bout time, now got another transport ride to build in my park, but this time don't need to clear out a ton of land for it, heh heh heh heh

On a related note, I've been trying to keep my Guest Happiness very high so I thought I would try free Pipshot Water across the whole park. It didn't do much for the happiness. It's like they didn't know it was free or didn't care.

Peeps only care if the price is too high. Anything less than the optimal price does not increase desire. So, no, they don't care. [wink]

I'm trying to think of a coaster with water fountains in queues... I'm sure there are some?

Admittedly I don't have as wide a range of in-person theme park experience as I'd like, but Disney puts water fountains in their queues a lot. In Disneyland, Space Mountain's external queue has a couple, and there's one right in the middle of the queue at Big Thunder. It's not everywhere, but I appreciate them when I run across them.

I'm trying to think of a coaster with water fountains in queues... I'm sure there are some?

I've never seen water fountains in queues, but I've definitely seen vendors with their carts in queues. Trying to charge me for a ridiculously priced drink while I'm waiting several hours in a line on a hot day! [mad] [wink]

Peeps only care if the price is too high. Anything less than the optimal price does not increase desire. So, no, they don't care. [wink]

Hmmm... well, it was an experiment. A high demand ride that is free definitely increases happiness, I tried that one :)

Admittedly I don't have as wide a range of in-person theme park experience as I'd like, but Disney puts water fountains in their queues a lot. In Disneyland, Space Mountain's external queue has a couple, and there's one right in the middle of the queue at Big Thunder. It's not everywhere, but I appreciate them when I run across them.

Well if Disney does that, it can't be a bad idea. Do they have rest rooms in queues too? It's been so long since I've been to a Disney park. I tried to give out free drink, as Holiday World started back around 2000... but as said above, that didn't increase happiness.

Sarrah, I guess you haven’t been to very many parks then. Do you live near Disneyland? Have you been to Knotts? They are owned by the same company that bought my local park Dorney Park, Cedar Fair. They have a mine train ride and a log flume in a mountain, and two steam train rides. SFMM removed both of their trains in the early 1980’s. I can’t wait to see how the chairlift works. Are we required to have two stations? Do the cars stop for loading and unloading? In RCT3 the cars paused in the station I believe. I still would like von roll cars for the sky ride, that seat 4-6 people each. There’s no way we can hack rides yet to add them ourselves. It’s up to Frontier to make them and update the ride.

Well if Disney does that, it can't be a bad idea. Do they have rest rooms in queues too?

Not that I recall... though I wish peeps in PlanCo knew to just go before they get in line!

Sarrah, I guess you haven’t been to very many parks then. Do you live near Disneyland? Have you been to Knotts? They are owned by the same company that bought my local park Dorney Park, Cedar Fair. They have a mine train ride and a log flume in a mountain, and two steam train rides. SFMM removed both of their trains in the early 1980’s.

I'm not too close to any parks, but used to go to Disneyland every few years. I have been to Knotts and Six Flags Magic Mountain, though it's been many years ago! Used to live in Dallas and went to the Six Flags there several times too. I need to visit more theme parks while I can still enjoy them! (From the many mentions of it during livestreams, Bo has me wanting to go to Efteling someday, that'd be quite a trip!)

9kkndy7ni0521.jpg

Just a pic, not yet available...

Top Bottom