IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

Yay! I've wanted one of these since release ;)

BTW, did anybody notice the last chair moving from right to left in the teaser (about 0:10) had its foot rests folded?

The new picture shows us that this is working like intended! If restraints are open, the footrests are folded. Just to let the people in and out safely. See the station-picture just posted!

There would be an update as well if was out, not only that, but there would be an post on Steam about the update saying what has been fixed & so on

I guess the chairlift makes the way clear for omnimovers... Seems to be the first continous-motion-ride in Planco...

It shouldn't just be the case for omnimovers if that's a possibility. Another possibility could be a new 'continuous' setting for tracked rides and water rides. I can already see this being used on the log flume and the Huntsman :D

It shouldn't just be the case for omnimovers if that's a possibility. Another possibility could be a new 'continuous' setting for tracked rides and water rides. I can already see this being used on the log flume and the Huntsman :D

OMG did they actually break the code for continous station movement,that's nice!! Great job!
Can't wait for omnimovers now.[alien]

Top Bottom