IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

OMG did they actually break the code for continous station movement,that's nice!! Great job!
Can't wait for omnimovers now.[alien]

We assume that, regarding the station of the chairlift and the fact that the chairs aren’t detachable from the cable. Not 100% sure still if it actually runs without stop, let’s wait for the moment we actually see it in motion.

Well the chairs seem closer together in the station than they do up on the cable. Hmmm...

If you look closely to ‘the leaked’ image, just in front of the station, you don’t see that difference in interval ;)
But looking at the new pic, it does indeed look different! Maybe 2 different systems and possibility to select the amount of chairs on the cable?

If you look closely to ‘the leaked’ image, just in front of the station, you don’t see that difference in interval ;)
But looking at the new pic, it does indeed look different! Maybe 2 different systems and possibility to select the amount of chairs on the cable?

Yeah, this is looking like some form of "slinky" train like on the wooden mouse, especially as the chairs only have 2 seats. So now I'm wondering...... is this multiple slinky trains (whose number hopefully is automatically incremented as ride length changes) or its the entire ride considered 1 big train?

I'm kinda thinking this will be some unholy hybrid of track ride and flat ride. Seriously, finding out how Frontier solved the problem of the chair lift is what's got me most excited about this whole pack. Don't get me wrong, I love the content, but the intellectual puzzle is fascinating ;)

Yeah, this is looking like some form of "slinky" train like on the wooden mouse, especially as the chairs only have 2 seats. So now I'm wondering...... is this multiple slinky trains (whose number hopefully is automatically incremented as ride length changes) or its the entire ride considered 1 big train?

I'm kinda thinking this will be some unholy hybrid of track ride and flat ride. Seriously, finding out how Frontier solved the problem of the chair lift is what's got me most excited about this whole pack. Don't get me wrong, I love the content, but the intellectual puzzle is fascinating ;)

I hope it's not a sneaky way,that doesn't allow for much flexibility like with the horror heights[sour]

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
We'll let everyone know when they can access the pack, in the meantime I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped us raise money for Special Effect last/this night! You all did an amazing thing and we are so grateful :)

We'll let everyone know when they can access the pack, in the meantime I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who helped us raise money for Special Effect last/this night! You all did an amazing thing and we are so grateful :)

Thanks for clarifiying paul! No more speculation needed now[wink]

Thank You for the update but we usually get the DLC Packs early in the Morning...I know everyone needs a nap but if that was the case then you should have said the pack comes out on Wednesday!!! It is killing everyone that you are making us wait till everyone is rested up.....uggggghhhhh

To Excited!

Attachments

• 800px_COLOURBOX18762039.jpg
    800px_COLOURBOX18762039.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 460
Thank You for the update but we usually get the DLC Packs early in the Morning...I know everyone needs a nap but if that was the case then you should have said the pack comes out on Wednesday!!! It is killing everyone that you are making us wait till everyone is rested up.....uggggghhhhh

I don't know you're timezone, but for us in europe, they released the DLC's between 3 and 5 pm as far as I remember. But depending on where you are at the moment, it might be morning. The problem is that some people might get you wrong here. I would suggest that when we are talking about time in a international community, that we are adding our location in some form. This can help to prevent misunderstanding. [heart]

Top Bottom