IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

I don't know you're timezone, but for us in europe, they released the DLC's between 3 and 5 pm as far as I remember. But depending on where you are at the moment, it might be morning. The problem is that some people might get you wrong here. I would suggest that when we are talking about time in a international community, that we are adding our location in some form. This can help to prevent misunderstanding. [heart]

So you are saying that the UK already has the new DLC????

So you are saying that the UK already has the new DLC????

Nope, everyone around the world get access at the same time. For me, it might be between 3 and 5 pm in germany, but for you personally, it might be morning, evening or nighttime when its released, depending in which timezone you are. Thats what I meant.

I hope it's not a sneaky way,that doesn't allow for much flexibility like with the horror heights[sour]

Yeah, there's the possibility the chair lift might be a flat ride of fixed size and shape, but hopefully, given the reaction to Horror Heights, Frontier won't do that again if they can at all avoid it :). Still, even if it turns out that way, something's better than nothing.

Oh well, we'll see in a little while.

Great to see everyone so eager to access the new update! It will launch the same time for all territories and we'll let you know when it's ready.

Good Morning Paul,
Thanks for another Update. However will this DLC be released today or are you saying it may be another week or few days now??? I was shocked that it wasn't even brought up during the 24 Hour Stream either....

Good Morning Paul,
Thanks for another Update. However will this DLC be released today or are you saying it may be another week or few days now??? I was shocked that it wasn't even brought up during the 24 Hour Stream either....

As far as I can remember DLC's and updates where always launched late in the afternoon here in Europe, which would be anytime soon (next 1-2 hours). So then it will be available for you too.
What makes you think we need to wait another week?

And the 24 hour stream was about raising charity, not when the new update would be released.

Yeah, there's the possibility the chair lift might be a flat ride of fixed size and shape, but hopefully, given the reaction to Horror Heights, Frontier won't do that again if they can at all avoid it :). Still, even if it turns out that way, something's better than nothing.

Oh well, we'll see in a little while.

I don't believe that. If it is a flatride, it would be useless and very hard to use in your park. Horror Heighs is vertical, so a little bit easier. I guess it is just a loop of invisible (programmed) 'trains' that don't stop, perfectly spread out so you won't see it where one train op chairs ends and another starts. 'Trains of chairs' just for the handling of groups. The novelty will be the contious motion... (I hope it act like this)

As far as I can remember DLC's and updates where always launched late in the afternoon here in Europe.

That was the case till Vintage Pack was released:
Vintage Pack: 10 am (UTC) and World's Fair Pack 11am (UTC). That's why some people are getting overheated right now [haha]

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Top Bottom