IMPORTANT: Magnificent Rides Collection coming on 18 December 2018!

i dont belive that cause i have friends in the industry and they say for dlc it is always done the day befor release and it is ready to just click and make it public if they enconter any bugs they patch theam usualy

i dont belive that cause i have friends in the industry and they say for dlc it is always done the day befor release and it is ready to just click and make it public if they enconter any bugs they patch theam usualy

I think the same. If you fix something last minute, you risk the chance of the game not working, because you couldn't test it.

Possibly some last min testing before it goes live, just in case, me I'm openin' my now 2+ year old park... more or less as I did move all my rides & so forth into the bigger land area that the Beta gave us, still have the Alpha park on my computer, but it doesn't work less you add gates at the entrance, other issues with the old park is a few shops are gone as they got reworked to have the shutters come down on them VS no shutters at all before, and bathrooms got tweaked as well, I think that's all the things I had to update / rework to get the Alpha park to even work in the Beta / Release of PlanCo...

Anyway... I'm going to do some prep work on my park to see where I'm gonna put all this new content ;-)

Literally everyone right now! [haha]

Possibly some last min testing before it goes live, just in case, me I'm openin' my now 2+ year old park... more or less as I did move all my rides & so forth into the bigger land area that the Beta gave us, still have the Alpha park on my computer, but it doesn't work less you add gates at the entrance, other issues with the old park is a few shops are gone as they got reworked to have the shutters come down on them VS no shutters at all before, and bathrooms got tweaked as well, I think that's all the things I had to update / rework to get the Alpha park to even work in the Beta / Release of PlanCo...

Anyway... I'm going to do some prep work on my park to see where I'm gonna put all this new content ;-)

Yeah already did some prep work for the tracker. I think it makes sense for some rides,but not for all,sometimes it makes more sense to build around the ride instead of fitting it in[wink]

Well apparently the chairlift is causing problems,who would have guessed that. Probably the most complicated ride devs have ever produced for this game[yesnod]

^A bummer, I was waiting all night... and so excited. But it's not a big issue. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Looking at some of the comments elsewhere on line - people's nastiness about the issue, really is a shame. It's a good reminder to the seriousness of game addiction.

Great screens... Can't wait til they get this sorted, and we can have the pack....

One thing though.... Is it just me or does it seem that skies is a continuous load ride?

CS

Top Bottom