NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Dear coaster friends,

We hope that you are having a nice time preparing for the holidays with your loved ones.

We know that a lot of you are eager to get your hands on the Magnificent Rides Collection today, and so we are sorry to announce a slight delay in its availability to you. Sadly, we have just discovered a serious issue with Skies (the chairlift), which means that the ride doesn’t function as intended.

At Frontier we continuously strive to deliver content of the highest possible quality to our community and feel that this particular issue would hamper your game experience. Therefore, to ensure that you can fully enjoy this wonderful selection of rides and coasters, we have to delay the release of the Magnificent Rides Collection.

We are currently working incredibly hard to fix this problem and aiming to launch in the next few days.

We apologise for any disappointment caused and we will keep you posted with any updates as they come in. Please keep an eye on our official channels for more news.

Thank you so much for your understanding, patience, and support.

<3 from the Planet Coaster Team.

I knew it :D

It was very unusual that it takes so long to release on release-day. Hope you'll find a way to fix this soon! :)

We are working on a solution to be available as soon as possible. We can't give a definitive time right now but will keep you updated.

AAAHH AAAAHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I won't be able to get it off Steam after friday because I won't have internet access for the next two weeks. Hope you guys can get it fixes before friday and release it earlier in the day!
Skies is THE main reason for me to get ths DLC!

OkiDoki, take your time to fix, no problem. Maybe get yourself some sleep after the stream... sometimes problems become much clearer when you are fit [heart]

Man, I had this whole day off just to play this and my only other day off is Thursday. Now I'm probably will have to work 8hrs when it comes out. [sad][ugh] Oh well, better it get fixed than play with a broken DLC. Sigh...

The chair lift causing problems.
Better logging off for a week here then after release, because of all those "lift fans" screaming at Frontier.

Cross my fingers the solution is not too complicated.

Man, I had this whole day off just to play this and my only other day off is Thursday. Now I'm probably will have to work 8hrs when it comes out. [sad][ugh] Oh well, better it get fixed than play with a broken DLC. Sigh...
Do some more preparing if you can,then things will be faster when the dlc comes out. At least that's what i'm going to do now[wink]

Take your time, it is better to have it fixed up nicely than release buggy poorly functioning version.
Too bad for us, but it is for the best.[heart]

Top Bottom