NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

Sucks that you guys had to delay the bug fix update as well. My game runs like ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ and is unplayable, surely that should make it a priority?

bummer that we don't get it today, but glad you are working out the kinks before its released. Keep up the good work.

To bad. Good luck on fixing it.

I'll play and enjoy one of my other 100+ games I have in the meantime.

Some responses here though....[down]

Thanks for letting us know!! Good luck with the fix :) Will the patch be delayed too?
And huge congratulations on raising so much money yesterday for charity!! :)

I was hoping the bug fix would be released today because they are two separate things. The dlc is optional but the bug fix is free. I can’t really play the game again until the fix is applied. I haven’t booted the game for over a week.

Lower the price because 10.99 euro is expensive for only 9 rides ! where added new rides ! because at that price it's too expensive ! Usually have a lot more to this price and moreover you have a problem with this chairlift ! [sad]

very poor frontier ....

Anouncement over a week before and sending us every single day a brand new "MAGNIFICENT RIDE" but dont know if it will work without issues.

@TEAM FRONTIER_ I´ll give you a hint for the next anouncement

prepare the uptdate / dlc
check if it runs without issues ( WE ARE NO LAB RATS!!!!!!)

and then when everything is good you can anounce it to US and start the hype train with a few infos everyday.

The way you dit it yet is not equal to what a brilliant game it is.

But I wish you all merry xmas days with your friends and family and a happy new year.

10.99 is fine, the rides are the most time consuming to make, I believe they said it take 2-3 months to make one single flat ride.

Still Beats See this Moose

marrty mooses.jpg

Lower the price because 10.99 euro is expensive for only 9 rides ! where added new rides ! because at that price it's too expensive ! Usually have a lot more to this price and moreover you have a problem with this chairlift ! [sad]

You don't get to decide the prices. If it's to expensive save more money, wait for a discount or just don't buy it.

Thanks for letting us know [up] Take your time, as some other people already mentioned it is better to delay things and make things work instead of pushing for a release date and publishing something that doesn't work properly. In all those thousands and thousands of coding lines it can always happen that a slight letter on the wrong position results in problems nobody ever thought of.

But as I am a very curious person I would love to know what exactly was the problem and later on (when published) what the solution was [big grin]

I was hoping the bug fix would be released today because they are two separate things. The dlc is optional but the bug fix is free. I can’t really play the game again until the fix is applied. I haven’t booted the game for over a week.
My opinion throughout:

This is what has me confused. The DLC needs to be delayed for a quality issue, good on them for catching it before release (if too late to avoid delaying the release to fix it). But what about the bugfixes? Is there something wrong with them? If not, they should be released today as scheduled.

My opinion throughout:

This is what has me confused. The DLC needs to be delayed for a quality issue, good on them for catching it before release (if too late to avoid delaying the release to fix it). But what about the bugfixes? Is there something wrong with them? If not, they should be released today as scheduled.

I'm no programmer but I bet both the bug fix and the DLC are in the same update package. The way you say it sounds like it's easy but it's probably not.

Plus one on taking your tine and making sure its right. I also agree.. better to make sure it works than release it untested and broken. Patches for big issues take WAY too long as it is. Glad you caught a serious problem before releasing it this time. I dont mind waiting.

My opinion throughout:

I think it has to do with the way updates are put out. The updates have the DLC included in them. When buying them you only activate the DLC instead of downloading it seperately. Therefor if they wanted to release the update as a standalone they would probably have to rebuild the entire update. It's fine that it takes a few days longer. What's a few days?

Top Bottom