NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

So, with each update you do download the dlc, regardles if you buy the dlc or not. With the purchase, a 0 get flipped into a 1 and the dlc-content is unlocked.
So to seperate them from each other would take time. unnecessary time.

I think it´s a brave move and a sign of respect to the community to delay a release. Do you remember rctw? In that case, people paid for an unfinished piece of track, which will never ever get fixed. Anyway, its a clear diferent case with @frontier compared to the money-grapping-folks @atari... but to admit that a few mistakes are made shows off that frontier got some balls. like it [heart]

Most important is real life anyway. Grandma just got off dangerous health condition and is on the way for good. Phantasialand is still open till the 20th of january!
So here I come, Life is good. Have a good time, see u on the update

[heart][heart][heart]

Take your time with the fix, Frontier! I can wait [big grin]

Seriously though all I can hear right now are the typical South Western Railway delay announcements... xD

So, with each update you do download the dlc, regardles if you buy the dlc or not. With the purchase, a 0 get flipped into a 1 and the dlc-content is unlocked.
So to seperate them from each other would take time. unnecessary time.

I think it´s a brave move and a sign of respect to the community to delay a release. Do you remember rctw? In that case, people paid for an unfinished piece of track, which will never ever get fixed. Anyway, its a clear diferent case with @frontier compared to the money-grapping-folks @atari... but to admit that a few mistakes are made shows off that frontier got some balls. like it [heart]

Most important is real life anyway. Grandma just got off dangerous health condition and is on the way for good. Phantasialand is still open till the 20th of january!
So here I come, Life is good. Have a good time, see u on the update

[heart][heart][heart]

All the wisdom we need, in just one post. Well done good sir. And happy that your grandmother is improving!

Take the time you need for it to come out working well! I hope everything is resolved smoothly and quickly so the devs can relax and enjoy the holidays. I'm sure they're just as eager as we are to see this DLC released.

Just one request paul: Can you maybe make announcements on twitter and instagram and facebook,that there is a delay,because i know that there are people who don't visit the forums and they might ask themselves where the update is.[wink]

So no crash fix today? I can’t even play PC in its current state. It has been that way since November. I hope the rides pack doesn’t introduce new bugs.

Actually, on second thought ... there IS something that's totally unacceptable!
Where's the GIF of Ed's imaginary hula-hoop dance? It's been hours and hours [big grin] [wink] [wink]

edit = spelling hula-hoop :-D

Last edited:
Sad to see a few of the responses here but most seem to be understanding that if it needs to be delayed, so be it [up] We can wait guys, the not knowing when it's coming out will add to the tension [cool]

Sad to see a few of the responses here but most seem to be understanding that if it needs to be delayed, so be it [up] We can wait guys, the not knowing when it's coming out will add to the tension [cool]

Well, we've all gotten into a habit of speculating on what the next ride to be revealed would be. Now we know all that, and life suddenly seems dull. Fortunately, we now have a substitute: we can speculate on when the pack will actually be released ;)

"Two weeks" :D

Well, we've all gotten into a habit of speculating on what the next ride to be revealed would be. Now we know all that, and life suddenly seems dull. Fortunately, we now have a substitute: we can speculate on when the pack will actually be released ;)

"Two weeks" :D

I see you read the sign the moose was holding.

Top Bottom