NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

Yep, I just loaded the game. Still has long loading in the beginning and slow loading of tabs, like blueprints, rides, and I’m leaving it run for several hours to see if the crash window appears. I can’t stand the slow loading when starting the game, saving, and the tabs.

Thank you for the infomation

Thank you for keeping the standard up on this you have never disappointed us yet the game its self is very awesome and your attention to detail is unmatched. I worked as a carnie on many of the rides you have inserted so far and they are as good if not better the breakdowns are less of a pain but to receive nothing but excellence is a refreshing change.

hope you keep up the great work and looking forward to some amazing content soon regards to you and all at frontier merry xmass and a fabulous new year.

Wait, so the supposed solution for a major performance degradation (that affects a significant part of the existing customer-base) is being hold back even longer because the developer is busy with issues in paid (optional!) content? Ouch. I guess Frontier is really lucky to have such an unusually forgiving community but oh boy...I do not envy the PR team right now. I'm afraid the press is gonna have a field day, it is very easy to turn the story around and the clichéd "we are striving to quality" is so overused nowadays that people aren't really buying that anymore.

Wait, so the supposed solution for a major performance degradation (that affects a significant part of the existing customer-base) is being hold back even longer because the developer is busy with issues in paid (optional!) content? Ouch. I guess Frontier is really lucky to have such an unusually forgiving community but oh boy...I do not envy the PR team right now. I'm afraid the press is gonna have a field day, it is very easy to turn the story around and the clichéd "we are striving to quality" is so overused nowadays that people aren't really buying that anymore.

I suggest you go read this thread and then come back. It is not as simple as pushing a putting and all is done with separating dlc from patch fixes.

I'm going to orlando for christmas break on saturday (i live 2 hrs away, so no plane ride [big grin]) and going to fun spot kissimee, so i hope for the pack to be released before i leave so i can have time to play with it before i leave. When it does release, lets play a game to see who on this fourum can be the first to purchase the pack, when they do purchase it leave a comment, but lets limit it to the first 10 or 5 people, dont want to create a ocean of spam![happy]

While waiting for chairlifts, heres a make shift candy chair lift i made a couple weeks back! [heart]
55C56EEF24E0CF289C004B22EF7458EEB3E14239

Thanks Frontier for taking the time to make it right before you release it![up]

I know Sam Denny is under the hood adding a check box to switch it back and forth between chairlifts and gondolas to make everyone happy! [wink] JK

Would love to have both but the chairlift (Sky) looks awesome!

Awesome job on the Magnificent Rides dlc! You never disappoint!

First post here. Glad to join the community.

Of course I was looking forward to downloading the pack today, but considering the fact that this DLC contains my exact three most requested rides (Mack Launch, Schwarzkopf, and Vekoma SLC), I will wait as long as necessary for them to run properly. I have a huge space cleared in one of my parks to add a Mack multi-launch coaster similar to Icon or Copperhead Strike. Can't wait!

Big thanks to the development team. You're really spoiling us with this pack!

Oh guys! Complaining and moaning won‘t bring it faster.... can‘t we just stop and let them do their work?! We now you cant open big parks, we all now know that your game is loading slowly... you don‘t have to mention in it in every post you do on this forums! It is so annoying 🙄 I‘m glad they delayed cause I wouldn‘t like to know how everybody would been crying if something would have been broken after the update.

I see you read the sign the moose was holding.

Actually, it goes back to a company called Kesmai around 1990. They had some of the first MMOs, one of which was a combat flightsim with WW2 planes called Air Warrior. There were, naturally, many bugs and exploits which Kesmai usually got around to fixing, more or less. When asked when the fix would be out, Kesmai always said "two weeks", which was a variable amount of time ranging from 3 days to 6 months. It was a meme in the community and has remained so ever since.

Oh guys! Complaining and moaning won‘t bring it faster.... can‘t we just stop and let them do their work?! We now you cant open big parks, we all now know that your game is loading slowly... you don‘t have to mention in it in every post you do on this forums! It is so annoying 🙄 I‘m glad they delayed cause I wouldn‘t like to know how everybody would been crying if something would have been broken after the update.

Oh how we don't want to see the bright side Mr. Brightside! No no good sir! I shall complain and fuss on how they should have launched a broken dlc that would have been slow and broken at the same time, which I paid money for. Oh and how I would have been ok to wait 2 weeks to a month for a patch to fix the broken dlc I paid for and game that somehow is interconnected due to the paid content being coded as a part of the free update as every DLC that has came out before has been. No Mr. Brightside I shall remain negative and frustrated that this DLC which we never would have known about, but has been constructed because of the bad people at Frontier surprising us with new content most have been asking for since day 1, is actually being delayed for our benefit. The press is already having a field day in the New York Times here in America, Frontier disappoints millions of fans by choosing quality over money. I say good day to you sir!

People are upset because they anticipated. It's human to be upset at something you had as an expectation. It is also human to want the best for yourself or others, which is why Frontier chooses quality over trash because it represents their brand. I choose to see the brightside of things and agree but maybe expressing disappointment is the only way some can communicate their passion for loving the game. The others, why even play the game? Move on, buy a new game, do something with your life like go to the gym, play outside with friends, take a walk, watch videos of painting or ASMR. I guess my entertainment for the day is over. I'm understanding because I'm patient. I understand that with patience, quality will be best served than having a I want it now (wonka) mentality that rushes something out that has more bugs and even worst performance. Take your time Frontier. signed your patient "forgiving (non entitled)" community.

All I want for Christmas is my DLC....my DLC....Thankyou you Frontier for making a game that makes me giggle and want to constantly play with...Is there anyway you can make it so I do not have to go to work...period...Thanks

I'm afraid the press is gonna have a field day, it is very easy to turn the story around and the clichéd "we are striving to quality" is so overused nowadays that people aren't really buying that anymore.

Have anyone seen any articles regarding this at all? The press usually don't care too much about a small DLC getting delays a few days for a small company. It is not EA we are talking about here. There are no clicks in that. Too few people cares. t is not like it will be the top news story on CNN or the New York Times. If there would be press, it would be more likely to be spun in the way that a company actually cares about quality instead of money. Refreshing that is.

Is it not better to get a game working well and not have to patch it later?

Hi fellow showmen of the guild,

This is my first post of this forum I believe in the fact that Frontier have all our concerns in mind and want to deliver nothing short of a fluid game with as little patch jobs possible with that said it is far better to receive a update or dlc that works correctly and all the hard work players make to their designs will not be corrupted by a RUSHED release,

So it will take a little longer to play it but the wait will be worth it in the long run players should be quite busy making custom back drops for the breakdance even if it its self is not available just yet.

Challenge your creativity folk to come up with a video billboard worthy of the ride its self theme it as you would like the real one to be custom the music a mega mix or two also custom the ques and look for the art work to create the back sign you remember and before you know it the problem will be solved and you can go crazy with it

enjoy the break guys and have a safe and happy new year all the best Arcarna.

[haha][haha][haha][haha][haha]

Yes... because a paid DLC is delayed which always has been tied with either Bug Fixes and sometimes Free Content. Stop the Presses, a Developer is ACTUALLY doing its Job and tries to get Stuff out relatively Bug Free. We could look at others... like..

Bethesda... how did that work out for ya?

Top Bottom