NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

Could be worse.... Could be like ATARI.... Let's release it anyway as is... No one will care we did an 1/2 [bleep] job on it.... Driv3r or RTCW. anyone, anyone ?
Or EA... Lets put in a billion micro-transactions in it, like you have to pay real world money for each & every HAT the guests wear...
Kinda how they fumbled the ball with Star Wars Battlefront II... You can only play X through a pay wall... Yea that didn't go over well w/ the fan base did it ?

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi all,

Thanks for the understanding comments in the thread. We totally appreciate that it's disappointing to have a delay swoop in at the last minute. We had fully intended to launch on the 18th as planned but sometimes things don't quite go according to plan. We made sure to let you all know as soon as we knew that launch would have to be delayed.

In regards to the free patch, as this was part of the scheduled launch alongside the Magnificent Rides Collection the two are closely intertwined. That means a delay with one does unfortunately necessitate a delay with the other. We will of course keep looking into solutions as we know some of you are eager for the potential fixes and improvements that are included within but right now we have nothing to announce about a separate release.

We'll keep you up to date with any new news as soon as we receive it.

can you guys say exactly what is wrong with the chair lift and not beat around the bush about it we will be even more understanding then

can you guys say exactly what is wrong with the chair lift and not beat around the bush about it we will be even more understanding then

I don’t see why? There is a problem, they need to fix. Understand that fact!
Doesn’t matter what the problem is... or does it?

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Could be worse.... Could be like ATARI.... Let's release it anyway as is... No one will care we did an 1/2 [bleep] job on it.... Driv3r or RTCW. anyone, anyone ?
Or EA... Lets put in a billion micro-transactions in it, like you have to pay real world money for each & every HAT the guests wear...
Kinda how they fumbled the ball with Star Wars Battlefront II... You can only play X through a pay wall... Yea that didn't go over well w/ the fan base did it ?

Ahhh, the good old Store Front Battlefront II :D yes... i am so happy that Frontier isn't going that Route.

• Like (+1)
Then it looks like they have something to hide i just am curious if it whould be longer then a couple days cause the biger the bug the longer it takes to fix

Then it looks like they have something to hide i just am curious if it whould be longer then a couple days cause the biger the bug the longer it takes to fix

They have all the right to hide! They say they keep us informed. Frontier won’t tell us the new date, because they don’t know it yet. If they don’t know it yet, you won’t know it either. It won’t help us and them if everyone is interfering with wild assumptions, made somewhere behind a PC at the attic. Official statement: within the next few days. Deal with it. Let them do their job...

• Like (+1)
I think the negativity needs to stop, regardless if there is a delay or not, we should all be thankful for frontiers hard work and dedication to a game what is 2 years young, most company’s give up after a year! A big well done to the frontier team and keep up the great work!

Delays aren't fun for anyone but I'm really happy when a company takes a little extra time to get something right. Good communication.

They know we are all disappointed. Lots of us were counting on spending our two week holiday playing with all the cool new stuff (and being able to move around in our large park files again) but complaining over and over really isn't helping. I'm sure that they are doing the best they can.

Well heading back to Cities Skylines and dusting it off. Haven't played it since Planco came out, honestly intimidated by all the mods and DLC. See you soon PLANCO

Top Bottom