NOTICE: Magnificent Rides Collection Delay

Take your time, it is better to have it fixed up nicely than release buggy poorly functioning version.
Too bad for us, but it is for the best.[heart]

At least Frontier releases AFTER the bugs are taken out and if one slipped through they have bugfixes real fast. Very different from that company that has a piece of software called after those openings in a wall that allow you to look through them and that makes or computers run (sort off). Their software is realeased incomplete and full of bugs that get fixed when they like it but that create other bugs.

Luckily for us Frontier is different. Too bad for us that their correct policy makes us wait longer for this DLC but we can be sure it will work when we get it! [up][up][up][up][up]

We have seen in the past, how complex Planco is. Just think back to when an update had the effect that many building components were only white. So a little update can affect the big picture. I can wait, because I hope for a final solution.

I think Frontier and the Planet Coaster team should have pulled Skies from the collection, released on time since people pre-paid expecting to release on that date that way they didn't tarnish their release promises. Now people trust the team less and on top of that you have released buggy updates in the past, thankfully they have been fixed pretty quickly. It should have been super simple to pull the Skies attraction or disable it before the DLC launched. Now people don't even know if it's going to be delivered before Christmas when you sold us on a pre-christmas release.

Shame on Frontier. Shame. It's not like you couldn't push an update out for the Skies attraction after.

Pre-paid for what?

DLC's are not available for pre-order. Nobody paid anything for this DLC untill it's released.

It's not supersimple to remove something from this package, It's bundled as one for time and money reasoning. Making a seperate release would probably take more time and money than just trying to fix it.

Edit: well it seems it's your lucky day. At least your Christmas isn't ruined.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Pre-paid could mean that people have bought Steam credits in physical stores that can be redeemed on Steam and added to the Steam wallet, so that you don't need a credit card or online bank account to buy games and DLC.

Purchasing Steam credits with the intend to use it for purchasing a DLC could be considered as a 'pre-paid DLC'.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN
Pre-paid could mean that people have bought Steam credits in physical stores that can be redeemed on Steam and added to the Steam wallet, so that you don't need a credit card or online bank account to buy games and DLC.

Purchasing Steam credits with the intend to use it for purchasing a DLC could be considered as a 'pre-paid DLC'.

Still very far fetched... ANYWAY

The DLC is out!!!! Wooooo :D

• Like (+1)
Reactions: LN

Okay, sounds a bit silly though. And you can not use that as a argument for "I'm a paying customer". You still wouldn't have bought it.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Okay, sounds a bit silly though. And you can not use that as a argument for "I'm a paying customer". You still wouldn't have bought it.

Yeah. You can't pre-order the DLC; it is not available for sale until after it it released (in case of Planet Coaster).

Top Bottom