Maia's Lookin' a Bit Crispy

Per Inara Security Report there's been 18 kills in the past hour. The system has been raised to an EXTREME THREAT level.

Y'all OK out there? What's going on?

Cook them like bacon on Sunday morning..

18 kills.
Isn’t that measuring PvP kills?

Surely that’s Hrry P and hi DUMB mates.

Watched his stream when it started. Plenty of kills.

Hairy Pooter rage quit the game a few days ago after a particularly embarrassing PVP loss. I'm sure there's plenty of others who enjoy taking out ships that weren't equipped to fight a pvp meta build. Haven't seen a single one in PG/solo.

Hairy Pooter rage quit the game a few days ago after a particularly embarrassing PVP loss. I'm sure there's plenty of others who enjoy taking out ships that weren't equipped to fight a pvp meta build. Haven't seen a single one in PG/solo.

So he starts shooting at my Krait MKII whilst I'm out in the SLF, I take it he just blindly shoots at anything that moves. Haven;t seen him in the last hour or so.

@Pic commander - It is mayhem out in Maia, in fact the whole region is packed with hostile bugs and cmdrs in open right now. The surface combat is laggy, using VR doesn't help, but my rig is a beast.

Last edited:
let's not forget this isn't the first time Palin's been attacked or moved. We've seen this movie before, this is just the darker, grittier reboot. Copy/paste storyline from a few years ago.

he'll be fine.

Top Bottom