Make Ceratosaurus a fisheater

With the upcoming free update that improves the care for Spinosaurids, giving them a preference to wetlands and a taste for fish, this opens up the door for other dinosaurs having similar behaviour as well. If there's a reason for it of course. The news posts only mentioned Spinosaurids and Spinoraptor. No other dinosaurs have been mentioned to show this new behaviour. I asked about Ceratosaurus in a thread but there was no answer, so I'll just post it here as a suggestion.

There is evidence that Ceratosaurs ate fish and crocodiles for most of the year and only ate dinosaurs occasionally. So in the game I think Ceratosaurus should probably have a requirement for at least some wetlands and a preference for eating fish as well.

Source:
2004 Bakker, R.T.; Bir, G.
Dinosaur crime scene investigations: theropod behavior at Como Bluff, Wyoming, and evolution of birdness

With the upcoming free update that improves the care for Spinosaurids, giving them a preference to wetlands and a taste for fish, this opens up the door for other dinosaurs having similar behaviour as well. If there's a reason for it of course. The news posts only mentioned Spinosaurids and Spinoraptor. No other dinosaurs have been mentioned to show this new behaviour. I asked about Ceratosaurus in a thread but there was no answer, so I'll just post it here as a suggestion.

There is evidence that Ceratosaurs ate fish and crocodiles for most of the year and only ate dinosaurs occasionally. So in the game I think Ceratosaurus should probably have a requirement for at least some wetlands and a preference for eating fish as well.

Source:
2004 Bakker, R.T.; Bir, G.
Dinosaur crime scene investigations: theropod behavior at Como Bluff, Wyoming, and evolution of birdness
Very interesting, I liked! :)

Top Bottom