Make DLC items researchable

As the search function is pretty broken here, I'm making a new thread, although I know there are several out there already.

Can above be changed please?

It's dumb.

Everything should be researchable, DLC or not, it makes scenario's way to easy and pointless as you start with around 12 rides, so every scenario is already easy to start, even when the creator wants you to start with a single ride.

Sorry for saying this, but it makes the scenario editor pretty pointless.

If you don't own DLC's you won't be able to reseach them, it's as easy as that.

The same can be said for scenery and shops.....

What's the point of making wooden walls researchable when you already have them through the spooky pack....

+1

When I play scenarios I don't use any of the new stuff at the start so I play the way the scenario creator intended. If the scenario goes a few years, I'll loosen up. But it feels artificial to have to play that way.

+1

When I play scenarios I don't use any of the new stuff at the start so I play the way the scenario creator intended. If the scenario goes a few years, I'll loosen up. But it feels artificial to have to play that way.

Yes i have the same thing but when it gets hard im always tempted to use then

+1

Yes i have the same thing but when it gets hard im always tempted to use then
And even that's limiting to scenario-makers -- some DLC rides could be perfect for the scenario, others jarringly against theme. The ability to include DLC rides individually in the research lists is needed -- outside of that the ability to make the scenery in the DLC packs researchable would be good too. Somebody downloads the scenario and doesn't like the restrictions the creator set up? Simple enough to load it into the Scenario Editor and fix it to their liking, so it's not like this denies DLC purchasers the use of what they've bought in general.

Top Bottom