Make getting materials less tedious

Right now, the fastest way to get materials is grinding missions for the material rewards and trading them. This makes me want to die. How about fix BGS so that more materials can spawn in High Grade Signal Sources. How about make it so more than like 2 ever appear in a system and then no more ever.

Right now, the fastest way to get materials is grinding missions for the material rewards and trading them. This makes me want to die. How about fix BGS so that more materials can spawn in High Grade Signal Sources. How about make it so more than like 2 ever appear in a system and then no more ever.
And why are you in such a hurry? Why do you need to grind anything? Why not just enjoying the game?
After all, when you will gather all those materials, you'll probably need to play the game - and it will not be much different than it is now. Only easier in some aspects.
Engineering and gathering materials is supposed to be one of the goals for the game. A reason for you to fly missions f.ex.

But no, you need to have everything at once. And then... you'll return to tell us the game is boring, needs more content, because you have nothing to do.

The fourth word in your post is the problem.

The fastest way. Not the only way. You've chosen convenience ahead of something more fun, and that's your choice, it's entirely valid. But if you're finding that convenience boring, you need to accept the consequences of your choice, or choose something different.

They aren't reliable. I can get maybe 3 HGE to spawn, but once those expire, that system is basically dead.
And we have thousands of systems with stations to suit your needs and when you log off and log on later that system is not dead.

I'd like NPC's to drop more G5 materials.

Nearly all my G1-3 manufactured materials are full, but my G4-5 materials are quite low because they are very rare to drop usually, despite some NPC's being rather difficult to take down, like Wing Assassination targets, and spec ops.
I've seen them occasionally drop g4s, but I would like them to drop g5s as well

Top Bottom