Make walls in building mode rotatable.

Hey Devs,

After some building in the past few days with soms props by connecting them and creating my own walls. I was thinking why we could not do that in the building mode? Or, at least with most of the buildings. With the temple block/walls it is possible. I would love to see the option to do it grid wise of in free form. Where press x and do whatever we wanna do with the walls.

Like making upside down buildings. :p

Thanks for making this game possible and I’m looking forward for planet zoo.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I believe in alpha 1 this was possible.. but then the restrictions were added. Perhaps it could be a configuration as I guess they are worried about casual players being overwhelmed?

This would be good. It gets very difficult to use multiple buildings to get this offset and of course, you can't use pieces 'upside down'.

I believe in alpha 1 this was possible.. but then the restrictions were added. Perhaps it could be a configuration as I guess they are worried about casual players being overwhelmed?
I do understand that i could be overwhelming for casual gamers. But in the creative mind these things feel like restrictions. I had so many times that I saw something cool in my head while it got blocked because of it.

Now I’m adding some wooden planks to make a wooden building in a star or anything. I’m hoping that in a future update it will be possible. So I can do so much more cool things with it.

Top Bottom