Making minig more Intressting for engineering

I just once again turned my anaconda into a mining ship and started mining.
And then I noticed once again how boring that actually is abd thought about how you could change that.

1st: The first and easiest step would be to use music that simply conveys the feel of Wild West

2nd: A refinery buoy in resource drawings that simplifies the mining of resources for beginners. You simply dock there and get your ores processed. In order not only to use the buoy, it should only be available for less than <50. It is logical that one particular part of a ring is an extraction site but another is not, so this buoy will be the difference.

3rd: You can hand in ores without money at the buoy and then get some kind of tokens or points that you can trade in for an engineer

4th: If you sell many ores at one station you get a discount on EVERYTHING because the station now has enough resources to use.

5th: If you are mining in a wing you should get attacked by several pirates from time to time.

6th: Sub targeting of asteroid. If you have a Prospector Limpet on the asteroid you should be able to target sub targets. If you do that you can get a lot of ores out of the asteroid but can also destroy it if you are not careful.

Write your opinion in the comments

Last edited:
Top Bottom