Dinosaurs Mandatory shared pen dinosaur

Your Feature Request / Idea
So, I've thought it would be interesting to have a dinosaur that required to live with another dino of a different species (its population minimum being higher than its social maximum).

Any species suggestion?

An interesting idea for sure.

Though it's not in the game (yet), there are fossils of massive herds of Pachyrhinosaurs as well as Edmontosaurus. Those two would make a nice pair.

Or, also not in the game, but if we had the smaller Dryosaurus, maybe it would want the protection of larger herbivores like Stegosaurus around to feel safe.

Though it's not in the game (yet), there are fossils of massive herds of Pachyrhinosaurs as well as Edmontosaurus. Those two would make a nice pair.

The hornless ceratopsid would make a nice addition for sure...
Pachyrhinosaurus_Perotorum_Alaska_copyright_web.jpg

Or, also not in the game, but if we had the smaller Dryosaurus, maybe it would want the protection of larger herbivores like Stegosaurus around to feel safe.

...but I like dryosaurids better for this role. Your comment about Stegosaurus reminds me of the Walking with dinosaurs special "Ballad of Big Al"
latest

I'd specifically suggest Othnielsaurus/"Othnielia" and Hypsilophodon/"Hypsilophodontida", since they appear in the Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park novel
Hypsilophodon.jpg

Othnielosaurus.jpg

Sorry I misinterpreted, the Olorotitan has a minimum social of 3 and minimum pop of 4, so not quite what you're after.

I guess an Ankylosaur/Nodosaur of some sort would be the best opportunity for what you're talking about in future.

Top Bottom