Manifest scanner bug?

Hello, CMDRs.
Has anyone run into the issue where the manifest scanner states that the content within a cargo hold isn't accurate? So I'm farming Xeno probes and the 2 times out of 10 that I might actually find a probe listed as being in the cargo hold, it very rarely ever drops. It does not show up on my contacts. Is this a bug? I'm just wondering why the deceit. Nothing else seems to behave this way. When I needed insulators it was always right. If they want it to drop/ generate less then just make it generate less frequently. Don't waste our limpets. My poor mats lol

Last edited:
Nevermind. That's embarrassing.
How many probes I must have missed saddens me. A hundred? More? So many I have seen on that list and wouldn't drop? I just realized you can open a hatch more than once.

Last edited:
Nevermind. That's embarrassing.
How many probes I must have missed saddens me. A hundred? More? So many I have seen on that list and wouldn't drop? I just realized you can open a hatch more than once.

Good you posted the answer despite your embarrassment though, as you could save someone else the trouble.

But yeah, hatch breaker limpets actually have a statistic about how many items they can potentially make drop per use, the higher grade/size limpet controller can make more items drop per hatch break.

Top Bottom