Many different Tour activities?

The game never had a feature where players have to reall think about creating their tours for the guess? Its more just create path and create tour something very simple. I hope this game will add alot of thinking and knowledge of how tour should be conducted for those who want a challenge.

To follow real life management of different types of tours like we all see in National parks? For example Yellow stone

Here are a few things you can do and with in these main categories they are also many things that goes to other things such as tour on hiking, people could walk on path seeing all the wonderful landscape, ancient trees and plants and learnt about it. So I hope the game will grow in many different activities you can have in the park and not just one main tour like we see in most zoo games. I see zoo games that players just build their huge zoo and not many activities to do in the zoo the activities are very basic. They are personalities guesst but i am sure the guest can have these many activities they like to go on so they can really see everything in the park and enjoy everything and learn about everything.

Players could create many many different hike path for these guest to have these massive long walk, short walk all types of walks just for that one main activity.

Just one activity can learn to many things so players have more ideas to construct their park not just make it big, and pen in their dino but have it busy with visistor travelling every where not just on main footh path.

Here is another map of many types of location for camping this could be something the game needs to adventure and explore!

Canoe Routes

Even with air balloon players should have very interesting landmarks and different areas for the guess to see not just randomly floating on a set route.

Last edited:
There be guided tours

So please i hope you can add more of the above activities to it and I would like to know what type of tours are there? What sort of path will they be????

Top Bottom