Many guests are trapped in the park... but where?!

Like most notifications you can enable within Planet Coaster, when clicked they can take you to that particular spot like if its a notification about a shop or staff member. Now I have a huge park, running at 10K guest capacity and every 10 mins or so I get the many guests are trapped. Now I can’t for the life of me find whoever is trapped! Would it be a good addition to enable a location with this particular notification so when we click the message it takes us to the guests or group that is apparently trapped? :)

yes - I run into this every now and then as well and they are usually trapped inside a building somewhere and are very hard to find

I get them stuck a lot on the wonky paths when I try to make shops in buildings. Jonezy10's suggestion is how I find the silly guests.

A lot of time the guests thought thing doesn't work though.
In that case I found closing your park and leaving the trapped guests in will then force the page to show that thought. Will give you a chance to check the area - I trapped my guests by not connecting the chairlift station up to the main path and closed it after people rode it - whoops!!

In that case I found closing your park and leaving the trapped guests in will then force the page to show that thought. Will give you a chance to check the area - I trapped my guests by not connecting the chairlift station up to the main path and closed it after people rode it - whoops!!
Yeah that's what I have done too but one time it took me 3 nights to find the jerks because I had to follow every single path in a very large park. Argh.

Like most notifications you can enable within Planet Coaster, when clicked they can take you to that particular spot like if its a notification about a shop or staff member. Now I have a huge park, running at 10K guest capacity and every 10 mins or so I get the many guests are trapped. Now I can’t for the life of me find whoever is trapped! Would it be a good addition to enable a location with this particular notification so when we click the message it takes us to the guests or group that is apparently trapped? :)
I'm having this issue now, when I emptied out the park it showed 749 guests still in there, so I allowed 1 guest back in, dropped into tegidcam mode and walked every inch of that park, looked in every building, under every rock, no lost guests to be found, no broken pathways or stairways, literally scoured the entire map which took almost an hour...so I'm pretty much at a loss as to where they are, or if this is just some weird glitch in the game that happens. I backed out and restarted the game and it didnt change the guest count.

This might be a dumb question, but were any guests still stuck on rides? I've had that issue before and they were still on rides. Just throwing that one out there. Hope you find your lost peeps.

Top Bottom