Map Designer

Hi, all! I'm new here... And I'm very excited about this game! I've pre-ordered it, and I've been re-directed to here from RCTW bad reviews... So.. Yea!

Anyways.. I've always had this idea of being able to actually design the park map for your theme park? It's not needed, no... But it would be a fun additional perk for those who find interest in it. Perhaps it gives you some kind of overview of the park from a birds eye view and you can add onto it... Such as a transparent logo for a land or ride over a certain portion of the map... And then have your numbers/lists co-work with the map for locations on attractions and such.. Much like an actual theme park map.

Again, probably not needed... But would be a fun extra perk for some. Especially for those with, say, youtube channels wanting to "manage" a park like it's real and create a series or something. Which I do hope to do.

Maybe have an option of making a portion of the map blocked off for a "coming soon" or something. Then have a giant board at the entrance of your park showing the map for guests to be able to see where they are wanting to go. Ect.

carowinds-map-1987-1.jpg

It's ok I just think you should post in the other thread to give it a bump and such [heart] post your pic in there show your support!

Hi, all! I'm new here... And I'm very excited about this game! I've pre-ordered it, and I've been re-directed to here from RCTW bad reviews... So.. Yea!

Anyways.. I've always had this idea of being able to actually design the park map for your theme park? It's not needed, no... But it would be a fun additional perk for those who find interest in it. Perhaps it gives you some kind of overview of the park from a birds eye view and you can add onto it... Such as a transparent logo for a land or ride over a certain portion of the map... And then have your numbers/lists co-work with the map for locations on attractions and such.. Much like an actual theme park map.

Again, probably not needed... But would be a fun extra perk for some. Especially for those with, say, youtube channels wanting to "manage" a park like it's real and create a series or something. Which I do hope to do.

Maybe have an option of making a portion of the map blocked off for a "coming soon" or something. Then have a giant board at the entrance of your park showing the map for guests to be able to see where they are wanting to go. Ect.

http://clickamericana.com/wp-content/uploads/carowinds-map-1987-1.jpg

Welcome to the forums Milzbury.

I know this is the most real park I have been able to do in a game and the first time I would actually enjoy a park map of.

Don't stress out about a duplicate post. You are by no means the first person to duplicate an idea and you won't be the last. I myself posted something then a month later it was repeated several times.

I personally like it starting new once ample time has passed. Others thinks it is the beginning of end times. I do know that the search gets less usefull the more posts the site has, especially as everybody uses different terminology for many things.

So sure use search but don't kill yourself. Just post and have fun, and once again welcome home.

Welcome to the forums Milzbury.

I know this is the most real park I have been able to do in a game and the first time I would actually enjoy a park map of.

Don't stress out about a duplicate post. You are by no means the first person to duplicate an idea and you won't be the last. I myself posted something then a month later it was repeated several times.

I personally like it starting new once ample time has passed. Others thinks it is the beginning of end times. I do know that the search gets less usefull the more posts the site has, especially as everybody uses different terminology for many things.

So sure use search but don't kill yourself. Just post and have fun, and once again welcome home.

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom