Mass Jump compilation with original Elite song sung by CMDR ToCoSo's 12yr old daughter

Great video/song! Congrats!

If only the game was half as good as these sort of videos make it look :)

She has an excellent voice. Really liked the song. Video was great as well, but it was the song and her voice that pushed it over the top.

The hardest thing to do in music is sing.
Well, given my appalling embarrassingly slow progress learning guitar, I'd say playing the guitar is the hardest thing to do in music.

No! Actually, playing guitar while singing must be the hardest thing to do in music. :)

Well, given my appalling embarrassingly slow progress learning guitar, I'd say playing the guitar is the hardest thing to do in music.

No! Actually, playing guitar while singing must be the hardest thing to do in music. :)

Guitar is not that difficult to learn, there is a tipping point where it all becomes natural. Just keep practicing and don't get discouraged.

Great video, really good song and the vocals were outstanding. One of the best advertisements I have seen for this game.

Kudos to all involved.

If I just heard that on the radio I wouldn't think it out of place, seriously impressive.

If I worked at Frontier I'd be getting a hold of whoever would be in charge in doing something special with this.

Guitar is not that difficult to learn, there is a tipping point where it all becomes natural. Just keep practicing and don't get discouraged.

I can attest it is difficult :) - While no doubt practice is a huge part of it, I suspect there's a good lump of "nature" in there too (ie: natural talent). I suspect I have a low dose of that ;)

And singing while playing guitar? It's like the ultimate head patting while tummy rubbing test there is ;)

If I worked at Frontier I'd be getting a hold of whoever would be in charge in doing something special with this.

I agree. The music's really cool and the video who knew, when engine colours went into the store, we'd end up with space rainbows! (and if it's good enough for Thor)

Great job all round. Really enjoyed that. Looking forward to the next one! o7

OK I wasn't going to listen to it but then thought, why not, how bad can it be?

...That's a really good song, well put together! Nice techno vibe - and a grrrreat voice (12 yo?!).

That's, like, proper.

Big ups

Last edited:

Just wait until you see me 'playing' drums. Still looking for a band with equally untalented people.

A very mature performance for such a young lady. I hope she can make something of that voice.

Oh yeah, the video was nice too.

P.S. I am a semi-professional (read bar gigs) bass/guitar player. My advice for learning guitar: Play. Time fixes everything. Most musicians learn to play because they can't do anything to stop.

I can attest it is difficult :) - While no doubt practice is a huge part of it, I suspect there's a good lump of "nature" in there too (ie: natural talent). I suspect I have a low dose of that ;)

And singing while playing guitar? It's like the ultimate head patting while tummy rubbing test there is ;)

Eventually you develop what is called "muscle memory" which is like putting your hands on auto-pilot. When I transitioned to Bass (because we could not find a good one) it was hard to sing and play complex bass lines but I eventually learned how to do it and it was 2nd nature.

Outstanding video and music, as a session musician (guitar/bass/drums/keyboards) I can say that girls voice is sublime. I can't sing worth a damn, and have hired expensive 'pro' singers who ain't half as good as that video.
I wanted a voice like Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge) but got scalded cat.:D

Top Bottom