Massive thanks to FDev for bringing betas to all platforms for the Fleet Carriers update, as asked in the popular Community Requests Letter, cheers o7

It's great to see the beta making a come back! :) Beta for consoles is an even bigger step, and something that is both very welcome and also needed.

The 2.5 to 3 month lead time between announcement and release is an improved direction, and one I think will do a lot of good.
Greater chance of catching instabilities on the console versions before live, and the 2.5 month build-up is great for keeping interest and momentum.

I can already think of a possible test i'm going to checkout. When the Beta goes live I want to see if it's possible to jump 500ly to a system on the far edge of the galaxy and be stranded in a system with no means of gathering fuel and no self destruct function for the carrier.

Sorry, but while i really appreciate content creator content on youtube, do you guys really think you're that special to frontier?

They used you as a meat shield because they were delaying fleet carriers.

Sorry, but while i really appreciate content creator content on youtube, do you guys really think you're that special to frontier?

They used you as a meat shield because they were delaying fleet carriers.
Who are the "you" that you're referring to? Because there were many thousands of CMDRs who openly supported the requests.

Who are the "you" that you're referring to? Because there were many thousands of CMDRs who openly supported the requests.

My attempt at a certain effort class of response.

Source: https://youtu.be/JvmxnIlXqdk?t=154

Not very good at it :p Just incase, the big orc in the middle is frontier. And the purple people is supposed to be "you", and the rest of the orcs are dangerous discussion. EDIT: And the sisko is thrall.

Top Bottom