Ships Material trading: Trading across categories gives too big a loss

It's kinda insane that you only get 1/6 if you trade across material categories.

I am totally onboard with a 1/6 ratio when trading a lower quality material for a higher one, but the same loss ratio for equal quality materials across categories?

Should be 1/3 ratio.

Those material traders are practically robbing us.

Useless reply.
What did you expect when you made a thread essentially saying ”I don’t want to do this”? Calling peoples’ replies useless just because they disagree with you is rather nasty. You are on a forum, people will not always agree with you.

The cross-trade ratio is fine. It is meant as a means of making an exchange to things that are difficult to find otherwise, so it should not be too easy to just get something else and trade.

What did you expect when you made a thread essentially saying ”I don’t want to do this”?

You misread his thread then.
it's essentially saying "it's too expensive, devs plz fix"...

on that note dunno if I would agree with OP assesment, but I was not bothered by current prices enough to give it a serious thought.

Should be 1/3 ratio.

No 'should' about it. It is what it is. What if it 'should' be 1/12 but fdev have lowered it? Its opinion.

Sucks yes, until you realise certain mats are easy to find in HGE and just give up, stock up and trade. Then its just constantly annoying but you get on with it.

Actually I'd say 1/3 is fairer (or rather less grindy = good) because I'm lazy.
And because Colonia has a relative poor amount and variety of HGE USS.
:unsure:

So what about 1/3 for the Colonia mat traders only?

Top Bottom