Horizons Materials Missing?

I haven't been able to find a Passenger or Regular Mission that offers a material Reward for the last 24 hours.

Checked several stations where I'm Allied with most factions.

I see Commodities being offered, but no materials - not even Biotech Conductors.

Anyone else?

I ran missions a day or two ago and saw plenty of material awards.

Make sure your material storage isn't full, or none of the missions that offer data or materials will available. They'll be in the lower section of a factions mission list.

I ran missions a day or two ago and saw plenty of material awards.

Make sure your material storage isn't full, or none of the missions that offer data or materials will available. They'll be in the lower section of a factions mission list.

Thanks, but this problem has arisen in the last day or two. My Materials inventory is at 977/1000.

I haven't been able to find a Passenger or Regular Mission that offers a material Reward for the last 24 hours.

Checked several stations where I'm Allied with most factions.

I see Commodities being offered, but no materials - not even Biotech Conductors.

Anyone else?

I too have the same problem, Thankfully I upgraded my annie just before this happened to me, but since I've jumped back into my python, nothing... I wonder if switching back to the annie will change things???

I too have the same problem, Thankfully I upgraded my annie just before this happened to me, but since I've jumped back into my python, nothing... I wonder if switching back to the annie will change things???
I have flown multiple ships to multiple stations since this happened, Same result.

Last edited:
I'm on the same boat. I've been trying to find missions offering materials as rewards as I want to upgrade my level 3 FSD at Khun and I couldn't find any. I tried going to system with factions I'm friendly or allied to, new systems, systems at war, at boom, expansion... nothing.

Yep, I've been doing missions over the last 24 hours or so, and no material rewards. Commodities yes, materials no.

Top Bottom