May we get more bookmarks?

I know this has probably been posted before but may we get some more bookmarks?

I saw people had an issue with bookmarks after 3.0 hit, so whilst you are fixing it why not give us like 500 or 1000 max?
That should shut us up for a while. :)

Or why stop there? give us unlimited bookmarks!!!
Granted I can see some silly people bookmarking everything they can just to fill the entire galmap.

[SUB]I also ran out of bookmarks. Frontier please give us more.[/SUB]

I know this has probably been posted before but may we get some more bookmarks?

I saw people had an issue with bookmarks after 3.0 hit, so whilst you are fixing it why not give us like 500 or 1000 max?
That should shut us up for a while. :)

Or why stop there? give us unlimited bookmarks!!!
Granted I can see some silly people bookmarking everything they can just to fill the entire galmap.

[SUB]I also ran out of bookmarks. Frontier please give us more.[/SUB]

Bookmarks are already on the list for a revamp, and bookmarks aren't currently stored on the client side as far as I am aware so having unlimited bookmarks and bookmarking 400b system would probably kill the game on the client. What and how they are changing we will have to wait and see, but as far as I am aware colour coding and more is at least the minimum we will get.

Nice even a tiny improvement is great tbh.

Now lets hope a better sorting system is part of that minimum aswell heh.

I'm hoping for folders and the ability to have one set of bookmarks displayed at a time to keep clutter down, my galmap is already way to messed up with engineer markers, ship markers, cg markers, mission markers and just plain bookmarks :D

Top Bottom