Maze and dark rides and eastern mystical arabian theme

These are my wishes,

Adding the option for Dark rides and allot of animatronics would make this game a huuuge succes.
I loved to build mazes in the old Rollercoaster tycoons aswell as others ride types on track other then rollercoasters with boats and carts and the like.

Also waterpark.

As of now it looks amazing keep going this way guys and build several expansions maybe even 3.
These games last a lifetime so I guess it can have more then 2

Maybe snow as weather?

I'm also wishing for the RCT2-3 maze to come to Planetcoaster!

As to expansion packs: wouldn't it be a great idea to have real-world parks (e.g. Disney, Six-flags, etc) to provide themes free of charge? We would be able to create parks that look like their parks.

I think Disney once sponsored a coaster game: called "Ultimate Ride" - it was actually my first coaster game and was pretty decent for its time.

And for dark rides - Frontier: we need light and sound occlusion in order to make dark rides. It is possible to do both sound and light occlusion, and it's the only way to make dark rides realistically.

I think Disney once sponsored a coaster game: called "Ultimate Ride" - it was actually my first coaster game and was pretty decent for its time.

And for dark rides - Frontier: we need light and sound occlusion in order to make dark rides. It is possible to do both sound and light occlusion, and it's the only way to make dark rides realistically.

Found this Ultimate Ride Gameplay video on youtube, and I must admit for a 2001 game, the coaster seems very smooth.

[video=youtube;CWtB_7bHGYI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWtB_7bHGYI[/video]

Top Bottom