Me, when I saw the Beta End announcement...

YGWCOof.png

Why? That just means we can get the full thing released soon

Not necessarily, they release when ready, could still be a while before it rolls out.

@SenseiMatty - Will be hard going back to the live build, guess I'll start recalling some of the fleet back to Shinrata in the live build, get em ready for the upgrades.

I honestly don't know what to do once Beta finishes. I know I have some mats to collect but the thought of doing those without the FSS turns me off the idea and I will miss the Phantom - found that to be my new favourite ship for most things not combat related. Definitely won't be doing any exploration, after using the new system in Beta I swore I would never use the God Honk! Maybe I will just do some mission haulage or sit outside of the station scanning ships for the data mats.

Hmm there is always the new Black Ops and BF games to waste a few hours on ….

This is exactly why I only hopped in a couple of hours to familiarize myself with the FSS, and have a look at the Codex. I knew it would be way too hard to go back to live if I spent too much time in Beta [big grin]

Typically, beta ends very soon before the full patch goes live. Patience.

Anyways, it's not like your beta progress gets saved on the live server, so who cares.

Not necessarily, they release when ready, could still be a while before it rolls out.

@SenseiMatty - Will be hard going back to the live build, guess I'll start recalling some of the fleet back to Shinrata in the live build, get em ready for the upgrades.

Havent had the chance to test any of the beta yet as ive only just bought the ps4 version (i usually play pc) and wanted to get a few million in the bank on ps4 before the patch rolls out.

Yeah, I've been back to live to do this, and I have been finding the search for signal sources very painful.

I did a lot of testing and practice with the FSS, if I must say so I am pretty good with it now, but I got to an area where I found some previously undiscovered BT's and wondered if they were also in the same location in live, so I hopped into my trusty Krait 2 in live and buckyballed there, 12kly, and there they were! Which also means undiscovered guardian ruins somewhere nearby, so I started searching in live, did about six system that took me several hours with a couple of spread out multiple star systems, realised I could do the same in beta with my phantom in 10 minutes and promptly swapped back. Not sure I can go back to live as it is at the moment!

I find this the same with any beta.

I get bored of the bugs, knowing progress won't get saved.

So I jump into the live game and miss all the new stuff that I've been hankering after since the announcements of the features.

I'm stuck between live and beta. Live is missing features that I want since I tried in beta, and beta isn't the real deal. It's horrible!

Maybe, but I suspect that this last extra week of beta is a filler week so that people have the option to play the game they want. The notion that it's for BGS testing doesn't seem quite right since most of the BGS is currently deactivated in beta.

after using the new system in Beta I swore I would never use the God Honk!

You don't have to use it in live either right.. its only a problem if you turn on the system map. Not a bad experience that is if you ask me.. worth a go one last time before its gone.

I do hope they address the balancing and mechanic issues with mining given it's clearly one of, if not the, major addition to this release. If the game's release with the PWS still working the same way.... *sigh*

Still don't understand how those issues made it to beta TBH, without anyone at FD seemingly raising an eyebrow?

Top Bottom