PvP Media \\ KUMO Crew having fun and hunting enemies [also on the ground]

Yepppp!!! Finally (but we have been lucky in finding some enemies on the ground LOL)

We are present on all platforms! :cool:
Yeah, we need more CMDRs on-foot. Right now the best way is to do High Intensity CZ during combat CG.
Usually there is always one in the system where everybody gathers to do PvP. I met about 15 CMDRs during the 3 days of CG.

Yeah, we need more CMDRs on-foot. Right now the best way is to do High Intensity CZ during combat CG.
Usually there is always one in the system where everybody gathers to do PvP. I met about 15 CMDRs during the 3 days of CG.
CGs are definitively better for that... but engaging enemies on ground CZs when it happens for one of your systems is muuuuuuch better! :D

(but we have been lucky in finding some enemies on the ground LOL)
By the way, we just created an informal Discord group to do friendly on-foot PvP : Elite On-Foot Combat Community

You guys should make a Kumo team and come play us !

This Discord is open for everybody and doesn't require invitation or any sort of commitment.
Please, share it with anybody who could be interested, thanks in advance !

By the way, we just created an informal Discord group to do friendly on-foot PvP : Elite On-Foot Combat Community

You guys should make a Kumo team and come play us !

This Discord is open for everybody and doesn't require invitation or any sort of commitment.
Please, share it with anybody who could be interested, thanks in advance !

Nice idea!!! I'll share it for sure :) yuuup I have only G3 stuff tho :p

Nice idea!!! I'll share it for sure :) yuuup I have only G3 stuff tho :p
Thanks for sharing !

G3 is already a good start, you can definitively play with that. We have a bunch of people in our group in the same situation.
Since we play friendly / casual and in teams, lower grades will not be punished. And we can also ALL use G3. (y)

Thanks for sharing !

G3 is already a good start, you can definitively play with that. We have a bunch of people in our group in the same situation.
Since we play friendly / casual and in teams, lower grades will not be punished. And we can also ALL use G3. (y)

The fun side thing of the ground PvP is that there's not much (I mean, apart the time) to lose :p it's like CoD from some point of view.

The fun side thing of the ground PvP is that there's not much (I mean, apart the time) to lose :p it's like CoD from some point of view.
Totally, nothing to lose at all !

I really like the Surface CZ gameplay, it's kind of e-sport oriented. With the respawn system, it's great to practice without consequences. It becomes very strategical very quick. You cannot simply do 1v1, you got to capture points, mass-kill NPCs, use team-work ...

Thoughts on that:

That Cutter deserves to die...
What, one plasma volley??? :unsure:
Oh beam FAS shiney :love:
Chieeeeeeef!!!1elevens
Now witness the power of this fully operational Pacifierconda (y)
FAS!!!!!!
Oh a Vette, nice.
Pewpewpew...
Urgh, Meta FdL :cautious:, gib more FAS!
Haha ship go boom
Haha SRV go boom
Haha more emissive ship go boom
... much more murder.

I like the way you serve the Kumo Burgers. Thanks for showing.

I had to watch the video like 5 times to finally understand what was this SRV kill everyone was talking about. But now I see it 😂

Top Bottom